User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are you an Epic Gamer?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am an epic gamer, sue me

36 48.65%
  • No, I suck at playing the game, so I'm sitting here crying about muh RP

38 51.35%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The actual state of CM: A house divided

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello RO can I get two gyros?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_bickie View Post
    but I get that both mods and players overuse it sometimes.
    Literally never happens. The whole "WE IZ SURRY BUT WE CANNOT DO FAX CUZ THEY ALWAYS ANTAG" is complete bullshit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMountain View Post
    Literally never happens. The whole "WE IZ SURRY BUT WE CANNOT DO FAX CUZ THEY ALWAYS ANTAG" is complete bullshit
    I can't prove admins wrong because I am not admin. Having played MP however I am inclined to think that most marine mains think a fax gives them free antag.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_bickie View Post
    I can't prove admins wrong because I am not admin. Having played MP however I am inclined to think that most marine mains think a fax gives them free antag.
    Marine Mains don't play CL. Marine Mains want Marines to win. Kinda stupid for Marine Mains to want antag marines at all cost. It's beno mains who want to fuck with USCM, but can't do it as beno without OOC protection, so they choose MP, or CL and spam Admeme mailbox just to get something that let them grieff. Have you ever seen beno grieffer? Have you ever seen marine grieffer? And it's despite the fact that it's easier to go PFC, grab nade and bomb briefing. As beno you can be subtle and bodyblock etc without any evidence.

senjx
    when people try to tell you CM is supposed to be a medium RP server remind them of the time staff spammed 7 consecutive HEFA knight ERTs in a round that turned the almayer into a hefa pinata

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by angelstarri View Post
    when people try to tell you CM is supposed to be a medium RP server remind them of the time staff spammed 7 consecutive HEFA knight ERTs in a round that turned the almayer into a hefa pinata
    you trying to tell me that devs naming the spawning pool a resin toilet during official structures test isnt MPR? You trying to tell me SCPs killing all the marines isnt MRP? You trying to tell me that having hunger games isnt MRP? You trying to tell me that having a pizza guy show up in ERT isnt MRP? You trying to tell me having a pred as the CO isnt MRP? Come on man. Thats all obviously HRP not just MRP.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by angelstarri View Post
    you trying to tell me that devs changing every marine into monkeys isnt MPR? You trying to tell me standard issue santa hats isnt MRP? You trying to tell me that spooky decorations, lack of light and jack'o laterns as helmets isnt PRM? You trying to tell me that spawning additional hive Queen if original Queen made a grievous mistake of placing hive out of meta spots and dying fairly fast and still allowing original hive to evolve new Queen, so at the one point there is two Queens, then spawning tank that can't go to caves isnt MRP?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently Devs and Admins cannot do anything fun.

That is sad. But if that's how you guys want the game then sure we'll do it that way.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by starmute View Post
    Apparently Devs and Admins cannot do anything LRP and totally unfair.

That is sad. But if that's how you guys want the game then sure we'll do it that way.
    You misspelled that one part. Fixed it for 'ya!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    You misspelled that one part. Fixed it for 'ya!
    No laughs. No fun. All you want us to do is to punish people : (. RP wise I think we can loosen up a little. Especially on the xeno side.

Its nice to have a laugh every once a week or a blue moon.
    Last edited by starmute; 12-29-2019 at 04:26 AM.