Byond ID?
    Joe Sanford

Marine Name
    Joe Johnson

Other Whitelist Applications
    that is my first Application :3

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Joe

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    I understand Synthetic Programming and Guidelines

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    Protect humans and survivors and destroy unknown life forms

Synthetic Character Story
    Marines were investigating a ship of thieves were scouring the ship when they found a plastic door with a thing that looked human in a secret door that thing suddenly opened his eyes and said ready to take orders they found it strange talking

-wow dude that's very weird

-what the commander will talk about it

the leader they were with told them to take this thing along with us and see what the commander said about it I think they thought I wasn't listening when they will take me and take me to the ship if it will be hours when we get to the " Marines"
    "Commander" said to take me to the research lab. the researchers would ask me questions when they decided to ask what my name was and I answered them

-I don't know

another researcher said
    We would call him Joe. fast and practice
    will continue to ask questions when I say that I was not organic I was not a human being but a machine without emotions the commander arrives and speaks

- a great machine ready for combat researchers give him an outfit now he's part of uss almayer

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    he speaks Russian and understands Russian and also be very strong / he is happy and loyal always obeying orders

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I know how to Construct things, Deconstructing walls

How familiar are you with Command?
    medium I'm not very good at saying what people should do

How familiar are you with Medical?
    i am training but i am good i can do a amazing work

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    yes

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I saw other players playing as a synth and I thought it was amazing then I decided to improve engineering and medicine

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    no i was never banned

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    i am not in the discord i will join son

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    no sorry

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello this app is really lacking. The story looks very rushed and not even proof read. Your synthetic quirk is bad and not really a quirk. Make sure you're an EXPERT at support roles, right now I have no idea who you are and if anyone can vouch for your competence. Join discord and look at accepted apps.

For your next story make sure it:
    - shows your synths quirk
    - shows how your synth talks
    - is proofread
    - has some substance to it

Also name Joe is already taken, and synths aren't supposed to do combat like the captain in your story thinks.

Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuteCircle View Post
    Hello this app is really lacking. The story looks very rushed and not even proof read. Your synthetic quirk is bad and not really a quirk. Make sure you're an EXPERT at support roles, right now I have no idea who you are and if anyone can vouch for your competence. Join discord and look at accepted apps.

For your next story make sure it:
    - shows your synths quirk
    - shows how your synth talks
    - is proofread
    - has some substance to it

Also name Joe is already taken, and synths aren't supposed to do combat like the captain in your story thinks.

Basically this, -1. Also, if you want to see a list of synth names that have been taken then take a look at this doc. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if you're making a captain application or synth but this application is bad. -1. And the name Joe is already taken.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Others have already commented on why this application is poor, but to reiterate, the quirk isn't really a quirk, all synths can speak in-game Russian, the name Joe is taken (which isn't a huge issue, it could have been changed if the application was accepted) and the story isn't well done. It looks like hardly any work went into it.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you turn this in for a grade? And if do what grade so you think you would get?

Read accepted apps and put forth more effort.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3/5 Denied.

Please seek help on the discord and look at accepted apps or pm a council member for help.

Reapply in the allotted time when you think you are ready again.