Date of Incident
    December 16, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Troy Gutierrez

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Mr-Herr-San

Accused Character Name
    Alois 'Galewolf' Bielefeld

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11:00

What rule(s) were broken:
    rules 3 and 4

Description of the incident:
    Was an absolute asshole and incompetent to the point where when a charlie accidently(I think) naded the ship not only had Delta SG arrested but then ordered the ENTIRETY of Delta to be arrested as we were apparently traitors before we had even done anything, we of course attempted to mutiny AFTER but the SL and CO talked to eachother. This did not stop the CO from berrating us after the FOB fell because bravo were being pretty bald down there. THis was ontop of sending a squad who didn't have an engi (bravo) early to build fob. It got so bad I think ANOTHER mutiny happened after Delta was wiped but I was filling this out so I didn't see it just heard bits of it.

He makes Bill Carson look like a saint.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Command Announcement

Alpha, fall back to the FOB. Do not get cut off.

Any member of Delta Squad that do not submit themselves to the appropriate authorities are considered traitors to the USCM and that their actions are leading to the deaths of honest and hard working marines.

Execute order, 69. Arrest all members of Delta who do not turn over their weapons.

-CO

(sorry I can't screenshot but that was where they ordered us all to be arrested when we hadn't even done anything.)

How you would punish the accused:
    Whitelist removal, obviously doesnt need to be playing CO when he acts like this in my opinion.
    Last edited by forest2001; 12-25-2019 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Added CKey

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Captain is bad, I saw the Bravo squad leader shot Dominic Powers because of the announcement of our dear Captain. I think Alois isn't ready to become a captain.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Godwin "Red" Pritchard here

I just wanna add to whole complain my side of the story:
    I late joined to the game (Around 15-20 minutes in) and after acquiring the basic gear i headed out to the DS 1, where i recived the annoucment that "Brief is in 2 minutes" which was weird regarding the whole time of the operation. After loading mortar onboard, i was called out by the MP to get out from the DS 1 becuse its Bravo only deploy. In this point i would like to point out that when i was joining the server there were only 1 active eng (Well with me there was 2 engs), and CO decided to Early drop squad without eng to setup FOB and get comms on (Comms were not loaded by the way), while holding the rest of marines back well "Becuse", i did not get any straight answear.

After few minutes (5-10min) Delta was allowed to deploy, when there was accident including HEFA nade and Charlie Marine which wounded multiple marines, and Delta Member was arrested for (By the way HEFA was primed by Charlie marine, and was not arrested for that stuff), and whole Delta squad went to protest (Without act of violence i would like to point out).

Basicly, CO decided to fuck up whole operation, just to grief the Delta squad, ignoring whole operation and focused on "DeLtA mAd"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'd love to see the logs on this, but I'd like to add a couple of things from my perspective. I may be wrong, since I didn't have the whole picture, but for what it's worth, here it goes:

One, we didn't mutiny that I know of. I even ahelped and I was told by Grimcad that no mutiny was approved, and I never got any notice of it going through. We just confronted the CO (With two bundles of C4 and a full squad of angry marines as leverage) because he was, grudging all of delta squad the whole time, berating, threatening, and disrespecting us constantly in comms and in announcements. All of that because of 4 ungas that ignored his orders and deployed (Like that doesn't happen every single game). Yes, some things were probably said in comms, but he kept us until 12:35 in the ship while we got reports of the fob having no engies and no comms. Situation was bad, and his behavior didn't help, but it's not why we got really angry.
    We got really angry because they detained our SG for HEFA bombing the dropship (that was full, and dropping on time at 12:35 as per CO's orders), when it was a charlie that threw the grenade (Confirmed by the charlie medic that got hit by it, and also because I was next to him, got hit hard by that nade, and needed surgery)

Two, After the confrontation, and a chat with our spec (aSL), the CO just told us to deploy, and the SG would be released, to which the spec accepted. Which is bullshit, because he was never guilty in the first place, but we still did, and it took us less than a minute to board the alamo from there. Seriously, we just cheered our victory and deployed in no time. The second the ship took off, he informed us that the LZ was overran. I suspect he fully knew what was going on, and decided to kill off a whole squad because of his grudge. This here, if true, is clearly malicious, not negligent.
    Vanessa 'Pocket' Miller

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will pull the logs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll go over things from the start, during which time and until the full mutiny happened in which Bravo's Sepc joined in, there was only myself and a new (according to him) XO, I don't recall their input on anything that happend.

Shortly before 12:20, I was informed by Bravo squads SL that they wished to deploy early before briefing to get the FOB set up and that their marines were on edge/unhappy, some such verbiage, so I invited them to CIC and allowed them to deploy before briefing.
    Bravo and the PO informed me that most of Delta were aboard and were refusing to get off the DS, which resulted in a fist fight and eventual riot according to ARES, in which ARES called me down to the DS, I found everyone had deployed and just a lot of blood, with the MP's going over everything. During this I had requested that Delta remove themselves and get back, berating them for their lack of cooperation and putting themselves before everyone else because they can't wait and wanted to deploy.

I could not say how the MP's handled themselves outside of attempting to locate any lawbreakers, and though some people have pointed a finger at the CMP for being overzealous, I only found them to be decent minded.
    And throughout this I was unaware that Bravo had no engineers, as I was rather focused on everything else, evidently they did not ask the XO, or he was unaware as well.

Everything else was merely a continuation of what came before, myself repeatedly telling Delta to cease their hostile acts against Bravo, including numerous cries from a couple of Delta marines calling everyone to stab and attack Bravo. Both in Charlie and Bravo coms I was hearing similar calls to deal with Delta, and with hostilities still ongoing, I decided to call for all of them to be processed and report themselves to the appropriate authorities not only to locate the ones who were causing trouble, but to stop the other squads from attacking them in like minded fashion.

As for the grenade that went off, the MP force would know more about that than I do, everything came packaged in the format of a general riot. The only arrest I ordered directly by name of rank was a single Delta calling on everyone to attack Bravo squad.
    The announcement which I mentioned and that which has been quoted, did result in Delta coming together and storming to CIC to see me. Which was intended as I have said, but also to grab everyone's attentions away from fighting on the DS and each other. With regards to the aftermath of my talks with the SL, I was on my way to the Brig to see that the SG was released, when I learned that the LZ was getting overrun and the SG was already let go by the CMP. Suffice to say, I knew I was already too late to call off the deployment, and clearly what hurts people the most is thinking that I sent them to die deliberately. While I would say this could not be further from the truth, just take my former and latter dealings into account. The only difference to how I have ever set up a mission, are these 10 minutes in which a number of people did not wish to wait and failed to cooperate, which was adversly affecting other people, for which I could not abide. Numerous times I asked them, told them to stop, leading to the eventual announcement that all Delta are to stand down their weapons or be arrested, with reasons I have gone over previously.

It seems as though I was neglecting the battle, though the only orders I gave which were necessary after deployment was for Alpha to get back before they were cut off due to lack of support for obvious reasons. As such no one appears to have asked the XO for oversight. This not being their fault. And my constant demands that Delta deploy then being turned around and seen by others before the LZ was lost that I was keeping them from deploying.

Evidently my announcement was seen as overkill, but what proceeded was a continual lack of appreciation that those people acting out were adversly affecting things for everyone as I kept telling them, and a failure afterwards to cease their hostilities and deploy, in which two of the other squads wanted to "purge" Delta. Once Delta had all come to CIC, it stopped. And then they all died. Once they were all working together why would I then want to kill them? I'm sorry that the round was ruined, but I cannot be blamed for everything, even though some would like to think it was just me in a box as judge jury and executioner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The issue between the CO and troy:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything else was merely a continuation of what came before, myself repeatedly telling Delta to cease their hostile acts against Bravo, including numerous cries from a couple of Delta marines calling everyone to stab and attack Bravo. Both in Charlie and Bravo coms I was hearing similar calls to deal with Delta, and with hostilities still ongoing, I decided to call for all of them to be processed and report themselves to the appropriate authorities not only to locate the ones who were causing trouble, but to stop the other squads from attacking them in like minded fashion.
    Posting a further response later tonight from my response on what happened while I was involved in this round from my perspective, might be tomorrow however. Bravo was actually the ones shoving delta off the dropship, it wasn't until we seemingly got punched and attacked multiple times from what I remember did we start fighting back, keep in mind there was maybe five of us on the dropship against all of bravo, which the entirity of which didn't attack us however.

Requesting logs of attack/chat logs between bravo and delta on the drop-ship, time was somewhere around 12:15 - 12:25 from what I remember.

EDIT: The smartgunner, from what I remember BEING with them on the DS, never attacked anyone in bravo as well. I believe the logs will show this too.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagbag View Post
    Posting a further response later tonight from my response on what happened while I was involved in this round from my perspective, might be tomorrow however. Bravo was actually the ones shoving delta off the dropship, it wasn't until we seemingly got punched and attacked multiple times from what I remember did we start fighting back, keep in mind there was maybe five of us on the dropship against all of bravo, which the entirity of which didn't attack us however.

Requesting logs of attack/chat logs between bravo and delta on the drop-ship, time was somewhere around 12:15 - 12:25 from what I remember.

EDIT: The smartgunner, from what I remember BEING with them on the DS, never attacked anyone in bravo as well. I believe the logs will show this too.

With regards to what you're asking for, I don't see how that relates to allegations of me breaking rules 3 and 4. The only manner in which I had anything to with the SG was in asking for their release, and as for Bravo, I merely hear what I am told in comms. From the announcements to the log feed, I fail to see what could be considered as griefing or being a dick. The thing that needs to be focused on most is whether or not I knowingly sent Delta to the LZ to die. For which I have said, I did not. My surprise and discontentment can be seen at the end of the logs, by which point the DS was already heading to the LZ.