RyaneTime
    Your Character Name?
    Ryane Pope
    Their BYOND Key
    Grimreaperx15
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    1:50 to 1:58PM
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    I believe the staff member in question broke professionalism in nearly all regards for this, as well as abused their power to a degree.
    Description of the incident
    I was simply playing and accidentally used :3 in game without thinking, so they informed me of it. Simple as nothing, but since I knew I was dead anyway I figured I'd try to talk to them. I told them that I remembered them from the other day because they were now rumored and known as the tsundere, for acting very passive aggressive to others. The conversation eventually devolved to where they threatened me by saying I should 'watch my phrasing' when I simply was trying to be informatively polite, after I claimed they had tried to run from the conversation. Then they banned me for 24 hours and claimed it was related to my net speak in game, as well as my past disagreements with a trial moderator when I requested a fully fledged moderator due to feeling more comfortable with them. When I brought it up on the discord server several moderators behaved inappropriately and unprofessionally. They were not trying to help or at least hear me out, they wanted me to be quiet and that was it. They were not acting like mods, they were acting like a gang. I get what I did was wrong but they certainly did not seem to care about my side of things. I have no idea how to get ahold of logs though due to being new, at least when I followed where to look for them they were not in the correct location.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    I want to request they be demoted because I am fully aware this is NOT the first report filed against them, and they have gained a reputation for being far too passive aggressive with members. Even when simply following protocol. I would very much appreciate an investigation at the very least into the user.
    Last edited by What; 01-09-2019 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Forgotten small detail regarding logs.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have very little to say here, and believe the logs will clear this up. The 24 hour ban had nothing to do with netspeak, or anything beyond your poor attitude and disrespect.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An you claim your professionalism remained INTACT during this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh that's odd, one part of the logs is missing, I remember saying at the start "Sorry I knew it the moment I said it." Or am I just imagining that.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Huh that's odd, one part of the logs is missing, I remember saying at the start "Sorry I knew it the moment I said it." Or am I just imagining that.
    No you said it, it's in the logs I posted

[13:39:29]ADMIN: PM: RyaneTime/(Ryane Pope)->Grimreaperx15/(Ysabel Buttersworth): Sorry I realized it the second I said it there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Relevant discord logs from #staff-help :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are rude to a mod and try to bait a mod into banning you, do not cry "unfair!" when they ban you.

Resolved. No action taken.