User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Electrolyz - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm unsure on lifting this if you think it's fine to argue with staff over what's being done, no point in lifting a ban like this if you're just going to ignore or argue with what staff say to you in what not to do. If you're just going to do that it will lead a permaban on its own right as well, that is something you need to understand here.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to remain neutral until more staff chime in. I don't like that you received a note so recently, and were seemingly rude in conversation with staff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, Normally I logdive before I post my reply, But today I was busy I had a fellow Moderator pull the logs for me

22nd November 2018:

Code:
    [17:10:17]ADMIN: PM: /()->Electrolyz/(Tyrone 'Ice Cold' Dawkins): Hey man, why did you shoot the MP
    [17:13:28]ADMIN: PM: /()->Electrolyz/(Tyrone 'Ice Cold' Dawkins): If you think they overstepped their bounds with an arrest, then I encourage you to ahelp it. I'm looking over the logs right now and what you've done is absolutely unacceptable. That sort of improper escalation isn't acceptable from a PFC, let alone an SL. 

Nobody in the military fucking murders an MP because they were put into jail for fourty minutes. 

Have you read our rules?
    [17:15:04]ADMIN: PM: Electrolyz/(Tyrone 'Ice Cold' Dawkins)->/(): Puh-lease. This server is not HRP by any means and you're fooling yourself by trying to set that expectation. If you can't see that there's a problem with trying to make the experience HRP, in that it leads to MP mains with their heads up their asses and COs that BE every chance they get, you're just blind.
    [17:18:33]ADMIN: PM: /()->Electrolyz/(Tyrone 'Ice Cold' Dawkins): This server is being moderated to a medium RP level. You have comitted a major breach of our escalation rules and RP standards. I see in your notes that you have made the same mistakes repeatedly in the past, and you are currenly unapologetic. I am giving you a three day ban, and will ask about job banning you from SL. You can appeal on the forums.
    [17:18:57]ADMIN: PM: Electrolyz/(Tyrone 'Ice Cold' Dawkins)->/(): Get bent, I guess.
    You think this is acceptable to talk to staff like this? combine this with the logs from the 2nd January and your newest most recent note:

Code:
    Warned for saying things such as: PFC Tyrone 'Ice Cold' Dawkins (follow) says, "Guacamole ##### penis" and told to tone it down.
    by () on Wed, January 9th of 2019
    You seriously need a long hard think about your attitude and behaviour, and then a take good long while to read the rules, because the only thing that'll happen if you keep up your attitude and actions will be a permanant ban from the community, because we won't take it much longer. I'm going to have to go with Solarmare on this one.

Simply put Denied, go completely clean for a month without a note for breaking the rules, Specifically arguing with Staff and we may reconsider this ban, You may reappeal on the 15th Febuary 2019