User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 64

Thread: Which game triggers nostalgia for you?

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @AcuteCircle Are you aware of the HD version of Okami? always nice playing games you loved ages ago that are getting a bit of love from developers.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichodemius View Post
    Pc - Morrowind, Ragnarok online, eve online
    64 - Body harvest, Zelda 64, hexen
    PlayStation - devils deception
    Gameboy - Mario and pokemon
    I actually played Body harvest but I lost it when I moved, but I totally forgot it's name until you brought it up. I had some fun times getting gooped in that game.

  3. #13
    Admin Manager AcuteCircle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,429
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    @AcuteCircle Are you aware of the HD version of Okami? always nice playing games you loved ages ago that are getting a bit of love from developers.
    Of course! Got it the moment it came out. The game looks gorgeous in HD, the graphics style aged beautifully
    NOT A SENATOR - Discord Melody#5387


    Spoiler Spoiler:


    ~Staff History~
    MANAGER

  4. #14
    Member Nichodemius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Body harvest was oddly amazing.
    I love some of the amazing maps and secrets to discover.

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichodemius View Post
    Body harvest was oddly amazing.
    I love some of the amazing maps and secrets to discover.
    I am actually sad because I never actually beat the first level due to a lack of understanding the game at the time and the fact that I was moving, I was planning on beating it after I moved but turns out it was lost in the move. So my only memory of that game is getting gooped by a giant slime monster by a bridge.

  6. #16
    Member Nichodemius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You had to enter the nearby building it wasnt explained that you could inside was a lever that drops the bridge.

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichodemius View Post
    You had to enter the nearby building it wasnt explained that you could inside was a lever that drops the bridge.
    I remember that fucking building too, I tried to go in but I didn't know how, then the goop man got me, I still fear that green blob to this day!

  8. #18
    Member nekcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a lot of fond memories playing a pokemon red(GB) cartridge I found near the garbage "hands me down" pile in japan, I even managed to get my charizard to level 100 barely knowing the language, then somehow traded it for a pokemon sapphire(GBA) cartridge on school.

    But the game that had the bigger impact on my life was definitely Tibia, such a clunky, old, hardcore, backstabbing, great game. I learned 90% of my bad english through trial and error in that game. There was nothing like listening to Linkin Park - In the end, Evanescense - Bring me to life and the likes while chilling with my friends in front of the depot. I never managed to get a premium account or reach an okay level 50 at the time but damn it was fun playing the private servers with ridiculous exp rates like 999x, custom spells and quests. I'll never forget selling rat carcasses to the butcher or cutting wheat, grinding it, mixing it with a bucket of water, baking it into bread then sharing it with some new players on rookgaard.

    Client_Artwork_8.0.jpg
    Lou Greenawalt.

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nekcy View Post
    I have a lot of fond memories playing a pokemon red(GB) cartridge I found near the garbage "hands me down" pile in japan, I even managed to get my charizard to level 100 barely knowing the language, then somehow traded it for a pokemon sapphire(GBA) cartridge on school.

    But the game that had the bigger impact on my life was definitely Tibia, such a clunky, old, hardcore, backstabbing, great game. I learned 90% of my bad english through trial and error in that game. There was nothing like listening to Linkin Park - In the end, Evanescense - Bring me to life and the likes while chilling with my friends in front of the depot. I never managed to get a premium account or reach an okay level 50 at the time but damn it was fun playing the private servers with ridiculous exp rates like 999x, custom spells and quests. I'll never forget selling rat carcasses to the butcher or cutting wheat, grinding it, mixing it with a bucket of water, baking it into bread then sharing it with some new players on rookgaard.

    Client_Artwork_8.0.jpg
    Always loved playing Janky games that are actually fun
    Charles "Styx" Stanhouse-Alpha Main-USCM

    ST-199-X3 The Hive

  10. #20
    Member Krosk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ps2 - The Ratchet & clank 1 first game i completed and has a amazing Soundtrack that always makes me feel like im Six again

    Sly Cooper 1 2 and 3 had a surprisingly good story across the 3 games, has my favourite villain dimitri and had a nice level song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMaOPytadLU

    Jak & Daxter trilogy has great gameplay, nice guns that i want to this day (jak 2 Fuck you for your shitty checkpoints)

    SWBF2 2005 verison i dont need to say anything about this we all know how great of a game it is (r.i.p Pandemic studios you magnificent Bastards)

    Conflict:Vietnam a Game that got me into vietnam also where i first learn of the vietnam war and imo had the better intro the Battlefield Vietnam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMttEdmVbUs

    Xbox 360 Red alert 3 got me into the CNC series but also the Strategy genre and made be believe that anything can be solve if you throw enough century bombers at it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •