User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Which game triggers nostalgia for you?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Red Alert 3 command and conquer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super Mario World. The first game I ever 100%'d. The start of my love affair with gaming. A timeless masterpiece. The amount of hours me and my friend Troy put into that game drove my parents crazy. Troy moved away after 5th grade. I sometimes wonder if Troy truly existed or was just created in my mind to help me save Princess Peach. Well, real or not, shoutout to Troy. Half life. Such an awesome gauntlet was just battling for your life non-stop for 2 days while trying to escape this massive facility, all while being dogged by that mysterious g-man. Also, trading csgo skins has been great for me till now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had to think this for a while, I think one of the first few games I've played were Red Alert 2, Quake 4, and Halo Combat Evolved. On the same note, looking back at games kinda amazes me what free games were availed and how much creativity and work were put into them. Games that were: The Hidden, Nightmare House, Underhell, No More Room In Hell, guess that reflects the ability source engine once had.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me it has to be Mario and luigi Superstar saga, always reminds me of times when I made a fort under a table and played superstar saga in secret from my parents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so glad to see so many people talking about games that trigger nostalgia for them. It's always so much fun to revisit old favorites and relive those memories. For me, nothing beats the classic Super Mario Bros. game on the Nintendo Entertainment System. It's just so classic and timeless. But lately, I've been discovering a lot of free games to play that I've really been enjoying too! I never thought I'd find games that were actually good and free, but I was pleasantly surprised. Some of my favorites are Stardew Valley, The Escapists, and Limbo.
    Last edited by capitulinagarage; 02-02-2023 at 07:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All crysis chapters
    COD modern warfare 2
    Doom Eternal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The X Files the game. It just had some kind of immersion at this time, especially things like sneaking into the warehouse at night or fleeing from the agents near rauch's house.