User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Critilius - Commander Application

Ceyella

Observed this CO get agitated at the troops, then attempt to deploy the enter MP force with guns to hold the line and kill xenos, demonstrating lack of knowledge regarding SOP, ML, and general knowledge of command.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there.

I had you as my XO a few times. Overall I'm satisfied with your conduct with the OPs we had. However I got worried when you decided to send those MPs to hold FOB that one time.

I just hope that you understand that deploying MPs to defend the FOB is no different from severing a limb. You lose a function. I don't believe we had an active SO to be deputized during that time either.

But, I do know that you understand the basics of commanding. Though I hope you'll tone down your cringe announcements.

~Much love, M.K

+1

Updated from 27/12/2019

Hi there,

This is about a certain round that ended with a nuke.

Had you as a late SO spawn.

You were extremely eager for a small of marines roughly 20 to push against 15~ xenomorphs.

Before we were forced to reach Defcon 1.

I'm not sure if I'm okay having someone thinking that a broken bunch of marines can somehow beat down a similar number of xenos without specs, OBs or CAS to be a Captain. It shows that you still need to have a better understanding of battlefield assets that you have on play left but remember that you might just lose them all depending on your decisions and then completely losing the entire round. Because I had the patience, we managed to pull a nuke (albeit it was spawned by admnis I think) with rested geared marines and even set it off at the end.

For now, I will set my vote to NEUTRAL
    Last edited by Snezhinka; 12-26-2019 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Update in vote
    Captain Morrigan 'M.K' Kessler

Statistics
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Medals
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much for the feedback @Snezhinka i do remember that game and i do agree it was the wrong call on my part. I am doing my best to improve my commanding skills as best of my abilities as i am still relatively new to commanding in cm i hope to serve with you again as an XO and hopefully do better next time. I thank you for pointing out that i was too hasty in my orders i will defiantly consider my options from now on and make the best decision i am able to.
    Aden Cooper

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At first, I believed you was a bald XO.

However, after spending some time with you a think it's mostly because English isn't your first language(?) and that's just judging a book by its cover.

You're a pleasure to both oversee as a CO and serve under as a CMP. Not to mention you rarely complain. Honestly, Its a shame we're going to lose you as an XO if you get this whitelisted.

Perhaps you're not the best strategically, nor have a niche to fill role play wise, but your consistent. And that's what whitelists are here to check for.

Plus 1
    Last edited by solidfury7; 12-29-2019 at 04:00 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @solidfury7 thank you for the response make me laugh and smile i am still learning as an XO but i love the role and it keeps getting better from here thank you.
    Last edited by Critilius; 12-29-2019 at 10:13 PM.
    Aden Cooper

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh wait this is Aden Cooper's app?

This guy plays a LOT of XO and simply the dedication is worth +1ing, but other than that I think he does fine in the command roles and this is the easiest Whitelist to get.

+1

Whitelisted Captain/Retired WL Maintainer Snooper44's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen you many times both when I was CO and when I was playing SL or another enlisted role. You made mistakes however when I corrected you, you had no problem in acknowledging such and improving not to trip over these mistakes again or even showing any sign of resistance or hotheadedness. That in itself is something that shows me you are perfectly responsible to take up the position of CO in the future and I hope to see you assume it very soon

+1

Commodore Greg Lauffer

Whitelist Maintainer

January 1st 2021 - June 28th 2021

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had him as XO for 30 mins while the round was already at 00:56 (I late join) he was alone in CIC and doing a wonderful job , of course he have a few things to learn but nothing he can't learn while being a CO.

+1

-Pammy "Mother" summers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Snooper44 @Kael Thank you for you support i love playing XO and i am glad you enjoyed my commanding thank you so much. Greg especially thank you for providing very interesting roleplay whenever i see you. From killing ravagers to doing squad meetings in the cafeteria cool stuff
    Aden Cooper

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Though you have a fair amount of community support and most of your answers are adequate if nothing else, I'm afraid your app falls short in terms of spelling, formatting, and general cohesiveness. While these factors may seem innocuous and irrelevant, they are in fact crucial to a communication-centric role like the CO. Being concise, grammatically-correct, and incisive in your writing is an absolute must.

Furthermore, the negative testimonials provided here indicate a lack of practical experience and impartiality that are also essential to the role.

Nothing in your app 'wow'd me, even though there aren't any glaring errors. If nothing else, it is adequate, but to get the role you have to aim higher than what can be considered average. I strongly reccomend you consult veteran CO players and the Council for your next attempt, as you are very close to making a successful app.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.