Your Character Name?
    Bob Shoe
    Their BYOND Key
    Starmute
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    7-10 PM
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    - If a player breaks a rule, but increases the enjoyment of the server in general, (through roleplay or other such things) it can be overlooked. If no one admin helps (ahelp) a complaint, or seems to be complaining or taking issue with it, it may be best to let it go.
    - We're a server focused on the enjoyment of the players. As long as the players are having a blast and not every single rule is being broken, it's okay to let some things slide here and there.
    - Do not try to heavily influence the game unless it is for very good reasoning such as for an event, a player purposefully holding up the game, dishing out punishment for rule breaking (Examples: a commander killed a marine unjustly, a squad of marines are killing other marines for no reason, a queen is slashing every host known to man, aliens have stacked too many huggers) or other such things.
    Description of the incident
    December 16, 2019 I was playing a round as the Executive Officer Bob Shoe. During the round the marines were mostly holding planet side, and weren't losing easily. The round ended up going to around three hours long. During the round at about the 14:00 mark of the game Delta Squad decided to mutiny. The mutiny was put down easily as they tried to charge at the CIC. The reason I'm making this report is because why was this mutiny accepted? The marines weren't pushed back and losing on the ground; instead they were holding steadily. When I asked why the mutiny was accepted I was given the reason because of bad orders. The full reason was generally bad orders, delta FOB is cancer, and this helmet stuff too. Now, delta FOB shouldn't be a reason, or helmet stuff. The reason the staff member gave me was generally bad orders. The round went on past 14:00 with marines still fighting on the ground, so I don't see how bad orders is a reason. The round later continued on past this point; which for most rounds going about three hours wouldn't be because of bad orders.
    Evidence
    https://i.imgur.com/ICuPm55.png

https://i.imgur.com/IhdgT0f.png

Logs will also show the conversation with the staff member.
    How you would punish the accused
    While talking with Starmute I told them if I made a report it wouldn't technically be against them because they followed the "If five people ahelp bad orders they can get a mutiny". Talked with soldier and he told me to go ahead and make a report. Changing the mutiny rule was mainly the reason I'm making this report because anyone can get 5 people in a VC and act like they are talking in game, and then ahelp they want to mutiny for bad orders. It's a rule that can be easily abused, and this report isn't against Starmute technically but the way mutinies are accepted/dealt with.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was under the impression you were going to report the players and not starmute. Seeing as this is the case I’m fully aware of the situation.

What I will do is have a chat with the staff about it. As far as changing the mutiny rules, you can send me an idea in DM or even go to the thread I have sticked in general discussion.

I cannot fault starmute, and like I said I was under impression you wanted the muntineers reported and not the actual admin who was doing their job.

If there are others that feel this way about the mutiny rules I am going to encourage you to post suggestions on the rules theory craft thread.