User Tag List

Thread: Tesora - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tesora - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Tesora
    Character Name?
    Akeno Raoni
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    30 days
    Remaining Duration
    something like 28
    What other servers do you play on?
    i just play CM
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    just this jobban
    Reason for Ban
    he said i was going to get a IC then i said whatever, i didn't knew he was going to be offended so i apologise, later he said i was going to get a jobban because i can't do my class work
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    it was another player mistake, and he accused me, later he and another moderator probably entered the game and was going to kill the MP's and CMP saying they couldn't countain one prisoner, that they countained (sorry for bad english)
    Last edited by Tesora; 01-10-2019 at 04:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to vote -1 on this. Very little effort in your appeal and the ban only took place 2 days ago. Your note history is a cause for concern also.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a witness to the events that resulted in the ban, and I personally feel that you really need to wait 30 days, and maybe observe other people playing MP more. You released a prisoner from Perma because you bumped into the door for no clear reason, and overall had been causing conflict with the other MPs before. -1
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I issued you the ban because of your attitude, and you had a very recent note within a couple days for not following procedures as an MP.
    When you said "WHATEVER" when I was considering the hectic situation, it seemed to me like you did not care.

I understand English is not your first language, but yes I do appreciate your apology, however, as I then saw your recent note, I felt that this time action should be taken.

You were not jobbaned because "You didn't do your school work." You were jobbaned because of a recent note, and because of your attitude in the beginning.

If I went to your country, I wouldn't violate your social norms by being sarcastic and a jerk to people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big -1
    I suggest you find a way to improve your behavior in general. Whenever I see you online, you are being a problem one way or another. Looks like you're on a highway to a permaban if you don't change something.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 the general behavior you've been having against staff members is extremely toxic for no reason when we are giving you the most minimal punishment ever. You can take a break from being a MP for 30 days and go observe a couple rounds to see how proper MPs should be acting.

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The appeal does not include important information, and is generally low effort. You've stated that you haven't read the rules before which gives me reason to believe you probably haven't read marine law, and that would be an issue for the role. I would suggest playing another role for a while. -1
    Clancy Long
    Ethan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your attitude towards staff needs to improve if you ever want to see this lifted, because most of your interactions with us are quite toxic, not to mention the other trouble you get in. You got banned for giving attitude to staff after being warned and now you've gone into the staff help channel on Discord to demand that your appeal be reiewed quickly.

Denied.