User Tag List

Thread: Viperious - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Viperious - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Viperious
    Character Name?
    Brynjar Egilson
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    None
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Jaketeaking
    Total Ban Duration
    Almost 2 months
    Remaining Duration
    To Infinity and beyond
    What other servers do you play on?
    none
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I have not been banned on any other servers
    Reason for Ban
    Baiting people into making certain comments to get them into trouble.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    So rather than wait a month and immediately do another appeal, I decided to wait things out and see if I could get back into CM before seeing if it was worth trying to rejoin the community as a whole, and as of late, I have felt that old attachment to the game coming back, so that's why I decided to do my appeal now.

So why do I think I should be unbanned? Well while I still dispute the original reason for the ban, I accepted the advice given to me and decided to take time off, which I feel has benefited my attitude towards the community.

I have pondered over how people in the community felt about me, and while I felt that I was on good terms, the fact that the same day I was banned, 3 people I considered friends proceeded to block me on discord changed that opinion.

If I was to be unbanned, I would definetely be more careful as I understand that unlike some people in the community, I can't just rely on friends in the staff to bail me out, and that if I get unbanned under the condition of this being my last chance, it actually will be.

I apologise to all of the staff that I have caused trouble for over the drama centred around me for the last year. I just ask for one more chance. Thankyou.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To clarify what I meant about friends in staff bailing me out, I did not mean that I thought I could get away with rule breaks by simply being friends with admins, I was making the point that others have that benefit, and since I do not, I would not take the unban lightly and start acting up again.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is assigned for admin/discord staff review

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This appeal has been assigned a deadline of January 5th.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied.

Bumping posts aint cool.

Regardless, its been discussed till the cows come home, throughout the whole admin and discord mod team there was only one person willing to give you a shot.

Theres been a hell of a lot less drama since you've been gone, that's for sure, and im not willing to let the team put up with it again.

In addition, its been shown to us that unbanning you would only "fill your craving for attention", which reinforces my point.

You have to sit on this for a good while.

Denied.