User Tag List

Thread: XtremeSavageXD - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XtremeSavageXD - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    XtremeSavageXD
    Character Name?
    Solomon "Hellfire" Martin
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    TC
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Novaciti
    Total Ban Duration
    A month or more
    Remaining Duration
    Perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    Halo SS13
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Paradise for something that happened 8 months ago
    Reason for Ban
    Commited suicide as tank crew because: "Because on Ice there are many things that can give you PTSD. The walls, the snow, the fact that your driver is unimagineably bald, actually his first time playing, and then the fact you drive around for 40 minutes doing nothing, with command screaming in your ear. All this combined, led me to kill myslelf"
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    During my time playing CM13, I have done plenty of dumb stuff, as my notes will show. I have broken or nearly broken the rules many times, and I recognize my stupid behavior. I also realize that its hard to forgive a repeat offender. Never the less, I apologize for my behavior that caused the ban. I was being stupid, and having a bad round as TC, so in my infinite reserve of stupidity, decided to commit suicide. I am sorry to anyone's round that I negatively influenced then. It'll have been a month since my last note by the time an admin reads then, and I believed that I have changed for the better during that month. I also believe that the community members that know my character will attest to that. So in good faith, I am asking for a second chance with the Tank Crew Role, and for the grace of the staff. Regardless of the result, I am very grateful to the CM Staff for being patient and kind, and for making CM a great game to play. Thank You.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been assigned to this appeal and we will be discussing this appeal in the coming days, can you answer a question for us?

You've gotten QUITE a few bans in November, the next escalation is week long ban. While you haven't had any notes since the end of November, we want to know how you see yourself staying on track rules-wise in the future?
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off thanks for not denying me on the spot, secondly, I just intend to stay on the down low, Cause less headaches and earn more medals, I think that I’ve found my niche in CM and don’t wanna screw up that up, I’ve also formed “friendships” with some of the staff, and I’m more than sure they’ll be quick to to correct me if I mess up any, I have made sure that any non normal actions I do (events, mutinies, etc) are all cleared by the proper authorities. As for HRP roles, I make sure that I’m in the right mindset to play them, i.e not going UNGA as XO or such. I have also realized that while CM is fun for me, I also wanna make it a enjoyable experience for everyone involved. Once again, thank you for you consideration.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This appeal has been discussed and you have shown good improvement over the last month. Keep up the good behavior.

Appeal Accepted.