Date of Incident
    December 27, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Hans Von Leygood

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Brukk 'Big Mek' Gazgit

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    CST: 2:30ish (AM) EST: 3:30ish (AM)

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 15

Description of the incident:
    Background:

Solaris.

Midway or ending of round, FOB was being intensely sieged by Xenos on all sides, specifically from Medical.

While Delta Engie was placing down Mortar fire and Bravo SL and me were spotting for the mortar (Not to mention repairing cades) an MP by name of Brukk 'Big Mek' Gazgit attempted to arrest an Engineer named Fay 'Rescuer' Sandys.

Reading the logs it looked like he was investigating and bothering Marines of a FF incident caused by a sniper rifle. Whether this was related to Fay or not I do not know.

First, I think he fired the tazer without warning and hit Fay. Then, without even saying the Charge or reason, he proceeded to verbally ask the Engineer to come with him. This was happening while the Engineer was trying to repair the outer cades that were being breached.

He then tried to drag and then taze until another PFC, witnessing this, interfered.

The MP then just tazes out randomly at people, including the Marines and the other Engineers fixing and fighting at the outer cades. Of course everybody was salty, including me who got caught in that random taze haze and got almost killed because I couldn't do anything while being stunned.

Everybody who had access to Command comms started bitterly complaining about him. This distracted Command and everybody else from not realizing T-Comms was being breached and one bad OB later, Xeno Major.

This all happened in the span of 15-20 minutes...

End of the Round, I ahelped an admin and asked if I should file a player report (I didn't know it was handled by IC or by admin/mods), and said go ahead with his blessing.

Just want to elaborate on what I think the MP broke Rule 15.

Arrest Procedures:

a.) Suspect in Area of Operations

"Should there be hostiles in the vicinity, the MP is required to abort the arrest and move to a secure area."

Not only did he ignore this while there was a breach and cade was under heavy attack by Xenos, he tazed a working Engineer and then everybody near him in an attempt to secure his arrest.

b.) Compliant Suspect (not resisting or running)

First, MP did not inform suspect of the charges and while the suspect was infront of him fixing and repairing cades, immediately went to taze first and ask questions later mode.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Lost the logs. Goonchat save function worked but before I could copy paste I accidentally 'right clicked' Bing.

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to you guys.

Maybe a note/warning? A message on his account to read ML?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will deposit logs here within the next 24 hours.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accused's ckey is @Mohamed221.
    April - Synthetic
    VIC - Xenomorph

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [01:03:53] - time of Mohamed221 's First Log as Brukk 'Big Mek' Gazgit

Conversations that they've had when they've just woken up:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

First notified about the FF incident
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Fay in combat:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Beginning the arrest of Fay:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Vasily Stahl beginning to help Fay:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Vasily getting subdued by the MP:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The marines getting the upper hand on the MP:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

MP continuing to pester Fay:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Grenade being deployed against the MP:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

MP going after Fay even when the DS has crashed onto the Almayer:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Novacti; 12-28-2019 at 05:46 AM.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oppff.... do the logs show my character getting tazed? Starting to doubt my memory. Would also like to amend my report and disregard the part of him tazing first as he did try to talk to Fay before going crazy (even if it was a break in protocol).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a fairly clear failure to follow arrest procedure here on the part of Mohamed221, both in the arrest itself and in the area in which it was carried out. While the FOB generally qualifies as a 'secure area' as it pertains to the 'Suspect in Area of Operations' section, the 'hostiles in the vicinity' (xenos assaulting the FOB) render it insecure.

Resolved; a note will be added to Mohamed221's account.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.