User Tag List

Thread: Grenade whitelist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grenade whitelist

To counteract all the griefing we've had of late, there is now a whitelist to be able to use grenades. Attempting to use a grenade while unlisted will gib you because you accidentally manage to drop the primed grenade down your trousers before it went off.

This whitelist will require completion of a lengthy forum application (Taking suggestions on what the content of the application should include) as well as a 1600 word romance story between your marine and a box of HEFA grenades. SuperJo has been graciously voluntold that he will be responsible for quality controlling all stories.

Your story must have a clever title as well. My favorite suggestion is a reference to Woody' Got Wood and became Baldie's got Boom

Welcome to the future boomers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Application should include why you love your fav grenade more than your lover. A set up maximizing how many nades you can carry. A battle plan to steal all other squads nades and replace them with training nades. A motivational speech to convince your fellow squadys to help carry said nades. An a study on how to use rebound and other tricks to get your nades in places you couldn't throw them. My personal favorite of these is the walking nade. Prime em stick em in a pvt pants and let him knife charge. He was motivated by your speach remember

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One day while Grenadier Spec was gearing up, PFC got Idea. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Spec was loading his greande launcher. He approached Spec which startled him and make him activate HEFA, which made it explode and send shrapnel everywhere on the floor and on PFC too. Being drenched in shrapnel made his idea even brighter! PFC: "Spec Grenadier! I'm barerly alive and I want to be JUST LIKE YOU." Spec: "Oh Private First Class! I always knew you wanted to be like me! I want to give all of my HEFA's up your satchel!" PFC grabbed a bunch of flavored suoto and spilled it all over his wounds.
    PFC: "Oh my!" It's grape flavoured suoto! Grape is my favourite!" PFC then stuffed his head up into M10 helmet's thight chinstrap! The other PFC's around the prep watched intently as PFC shoved his HEDP back and forth into Disposal's chute, continuously making *pain noise. The other PFCs became intrigued and they all gathered around PFC and Spec and started to patch wounds all over their bodies, and then they started to call MP's. Spec: "Oh my goodness, Private First Class! You are disposing of that weak HEDP so well! Your hand is pulling the disposals lever! OH YES!"
    All other PFC's became so annoyed by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed PFC completly aside, and they all went into disposals. All of them wanted to not be inside Prep when MP's come. Spec: "No wait guys! Disposals cannot hold anyone anymore! It is getting so full! All the PFC's tried to went inside poor disposals and pretty much, it was beyond full, and died from activating HEDP inside. The MP came inside and found Spec, dead with huge hemorrhage on his chest, with a HUGE wound full of shrapnel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Snip
    That's not 1600 words. Denied.