Date of Incident
    December 29, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Cash "Felix" Taylor

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Karmac

Accused Character Name
    CPT Blast Hardcheese

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5:12am

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2, Rule 16

Description of the incident:
    I was battlefield executed without warning and without announcement as the CMO.

It was during an HVH event which often has burst hearts, so I deployed to the FOB for emergency surgery and to act as an additional medic. I announced my intentions and asked the CO multiple times when he requested assistance in medical if he was helped; by the other doctor or the synth unit who were onboard the ship to assist.

At no time did the CO order me back. I was in the fob easily able to be brought back to the ship if he had asked and could have easily been arrested (although even that would have been ridiculous). Instead he walked up and executed me, one of two doctors awake, and then a few minutes later announced I was undermining his leadership (I said no such thing).

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Prof. Felix 'Cash' Taylor [Command (CMO)] says, "Command there is exaclty one of me.. And if we are fighting humans I will deploy. We will need surgery at the fob."

CPT Blast Hardcheese [Command (CO)] says, "I disagree, I don't want our doctors planetside." (I initially missed this line as I was doing chems).

CPT Blast Hardcheese [MedSci (CO)] says, "DOCTORS"

CPT Blast Hardcheese [MedSci (CO)] says, "MEDBAY"

Prof. Felix 'Cash' Taylor says, "Good as new."

PFC Seth Harazuka says, "Thanks buddy"

Prof. Felix 'Cash' Taylor says, "Whats the issue CO."
    Prof. Felix 'Cash' Taylor [MedSci (CMO)] says, "Whats the issue CO."

John Winters starts feeding Mya 'Snow' Hawker a pill.

CPT Blast Hardcheese [MedSci (CO)] says, "Felix where ARE you"

John Winters fed Mya 'Snow' Hawker a pill.

Atarka Romero activates the flare.

Atarka Romero has thrown the flare.

Prof. Felix 'Cash' Taylor says, "On the surface doing surgery. What is the issue."
    Prof. Felix 'Cash' Taylor [MedSci (CMO)] says, "On the surface doing surgery. What is the issue."

CPT Blast Hardcheese [MedSci (CO)] says, "I need you shipside right now"

Alger Harris has grabbed Unknown passively!

ENS Jack 'Wolf' Lordem [MedSci (PO)] says, "Medevac take off"

Prof. Felix 'Cash' Taylor says, "Alamo is gone, should be Dr. Calla there to assist you."
    Prof. Felix 'Cash' Taylor [MedSci (CMO)] says, "Alamo is gone, should be Dr. Calla there to assist you."

Prof. Felix 'Cash' Taylor [Command (CMO)] says, "CO did you get helped"

SSGT Jimmy Llama [Command (Charlie SL)] says, "Heavy contacts lambda"

Mr. Everett Garisson [Command (CL)] asks, "CO, are you ggoing groundside..?"

You put BloodPack O- into the USCM medic satchel.

CPT Blast Hardcheese says, "We need help up on the Almayer"

Darell 'Leech' Bray has grabbed the unknown passively!

Duncan Alliman talks into the marine alpha radio headset

Blast Hardcheese aims at Felix 'Cash' Taylor's head!

Prof. Felix 'Cash' Taylor asks, "What the issue?"

Something inside your head hurts a lot.
    You feel something rip in your head!
    Something inside your chest hurts a lot.
    Your face becomes unrecognizible mangled mess!
    You were Executed!
    Blast Hardcheese fires the Mateba autorevolver special point blank at Unknown (as Felix 'Cash' Taylor)!
    Blast Hardcheese fires the Mateba autorevolver special!
    The blast knocks you off your feet!
    You are hit by the high-impact revolver bullet in the head!
    Something feels like it shattered in your head!
    Prof. Unknown (as Felix 'Cash' Taylor) screams!
    Something feels like it shattered in your chest!
    Prof. Unknown (as Felix 'Cash' Taylor) screams!

SGT Jonas 'Unchained' Ward says, "Wait what"

........ (a few moments later he announced why, which was nonsense)

Command Announcement

Dr. Felix Taylor has been battlefield executed for disobeying direct orders and undermining my leadership.

- Sent from a USCM Command Tablet

Clark Stone gasps!

How you would punish the accused:
    Heavy warning, or suspension.

He could have easily arrested me, or just even ordered me back to the ship.

Instead he executed one of two doctors during an HVH event. For doing surgery in the fob.

I think that some of this was a miscommunication issue, but this was not his only BE this round and a Captain should know better than to jump straight to it against critical roles (like doctors).

Donor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to state moderators during the round handled two ahelps associated with each BE I comitted, and responded stating I broke no rules in my conduct.

I understand how it must look from your side of the field, but this has all already been handled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if it was an event, he executed 1 of 2 doctors. Not only that, he didn't even ask what Felix's side was, Just walked up and BLAM. Everyone who was in the FOB was dumbfounded and confused, cause Felix had been there helping like 30+ marines at that point get back into the fight, and had done nothing wrong in our eyes. Then an announcement comes over the net saying that the CO Cryo'd. Like what? Kill one of the doctors then Cryo to join ERT? (that's atleast what we surmised in DHCAT)

Just... felt... wrong... Like, you're a CO White lister. Don't actively try to be a detriment to your ship/crew/side/marines, even if it was a silly half baked event that the other side got all the fun toys to play with

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmac View Post
    I would like to state moderators during the round handled two ahelps associated with each BE I comitted, and responded stating I broke no rules in my conduct.

I understand how it must look from your side of the field, but this has all already been handled.
    The reply I received is that you did not break a rule regarding the announcement. But the appropriateness of the BE is very much a whitelist issue which the admin said I should report. Especially since you announced I was undermining your command which is nonsense.

Further after you BE'ed both of use you cyroed without warning and yet still have time to come on here and immediately reply? Seems strange.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    The reply I received is that you did not break a rule regarding the announcement. But the appropriateness of the BE is very much a whitelist issue which the admin said I should report. Especially since you announced I was undermining your command which is nonsense.

Further after you BE'ed both of use you cyroed without warning and yet still have time to come on here and immediately reply? Seems strange.
    Karmac Cryoing is not relevant and you should not try and use it against him if you do not know the circumstances.

I was the XO that round and I heard him CLEARLY say not to deploy any doctors. You KNEW he said this and decided to do it anyway, you directly disobeyed the orders of your captain and you paid the price.

Donor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was banned for my name, I didn't willingly cryo.

As for your BE, I told you previously in the round when you announced your desire to head planetside that you could nkt. I specifically said no doctors were to go planetside, yet you did anyway. I feel I was justified in my announcement.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akabinxstar View Post
    Karmac Cryoing is not relevant and you should not try and use it against him if you do not know the circumstances.

I was the XO that round and I heard him CLEARLY say not to deploy any doctors. You KNEW he said this and decided to do it anyway, you directly disobeyed the orders of your captain and you paid the price.
    Incorrect, I said I was deploying. He responded "I disagree, I don't want our doctors planetside."

1. I am not a doctor, I am the Chief Medical Officer.
    2. He disagreed, he did not order me not to.
    3. This was the only and only comment he made about it.

Finally, the whole point being he could have done a number of things other than BE. He jumped straight to it. Had he talked to me for 30 seconds in the fob I would have returned. Hell he could have arrested me if he wanted. Its a bad BE.

Donor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's sounding like you're more of a rules lawyer than you're making me out to be with that kind of excuse. I didn't realize you had left because I presumed you'd listen to my comment, thus I didn't follow up the issue till much later.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Additional reports for this incident:
    //showthrea...er-usage-of-16
    //showthrea...ng-Officer-CoC
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmac View Post
    It's sounding like you're more of a rules lawyer than you're making me out to be with that kind of excuse. I didn't realize you had left because I presumed you'd listen to my comment, thus I didn't follow up the issue till much later.
    A "rules lawyer"..... k.

Others have said they suspect you are a troll and now I do as well. To prevent from devolving into back and forth insults I am leaving it at this.

Staff can ask any questions they have.