User Tag List

Thread: Hasenpfeffer - Ban Appeal (Job Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hasenpfeffer - Ban Appeal (Job Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Hasenpfeffer
    Character Name?
    Dirk Mandar
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    XO and SO
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    not sure how to check that
    Total Ban Duration
    permanently? D
    Remaining Duration
    forever I guess
    What other servers do you play on?
    I used to play on aurora but now I only play on CM.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Never. This is the first time I've ever been banned from anything really.
    Reason for Ban
    I shot myself instead of going to cryo.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I forgot about rule 11. I needed to go cook dinner and thought it would be funny. I've read the rules too so I don't really have an excuse. Just forgot really. All I can do is say that I'm sorry. I would have never done that if I was XO, I'm not really sure why I thought it would be ok as an SO. I'm not going to blame the liquor either. I feel like we need more SOs though, and if you un-ban me there will be more rounds with a filled seat in the CIC. I sincerely apologize.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Player frontlined as a larva. Player apologized stating they didn't think that it was the frontline to which he had entered. Player has no note history and was thus warned. | Thu, October 3rd of 2019

Banned |Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: EORG | Thu, October 24th of 2019

Minor incident with IE. Threw a chem nade which killed an individual who was not actually involved in the fighting (although they were believed to be). | Wed, November 27th of 2019

Warned for meta rush: Ordered delta squad to move into lambda at briefing, by which a meta rush was getting underway. | Wed, December 4th of 2019

Banned from Staff Officer - Comitted suicide in the command bathroom as SO before logging out at roundstart. | Sat, December 28th of 2019

Banned from Executive Officer - Same as above. | Sat, December 28th of 2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't remember end of round griefing ever.( Thu, October 3rd of 2019) I don't do that. That one has to be some sort of mistake.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be handling this appeal.

Expect an answer shortly. If you have anything else to add, please do so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have anything too add. I would like to reiterate that I apologize and that I don't plan on repeating this mistake. I don't repeat errors typically and this is the first time I've been banned from anything.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasenpfeffer View Post
    SNIP
    In committee with the other admins I have decided to deny this, though not for a lack of effort on your part. The only reason why I am denying this appeal is because of how recent your ban is. Should you keep your pallet clean for the next month I see no reason as to why this would be denied.

While I am at this I would like to state that drinking and CM'ing at the same time is a recipe for disaster. I would recommend non-alcoholic beverages instead. Coke if you're a standard nerd, Mountain Dew if you're a old timey wimey nerd, or ludicrous amounts of Coffee, if you're addicted to it like I am.

Appeal is denied and closed. Feel free to place an appeal again in 30 days time.