User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ladwhy - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladwhy View Post
    Thank you for answering! I mainly play as delta, so if you play other squads there's low chances you've seen me. Anyways, to answer your question: If I am on the front line, there will be marines in the area. If a stupid lurker decides to pounce me, he'll get point blanked to death. But, let's say I was outside of the view of all the marines, somehow and a lurker decides to pounce me. He'll get a good few slashes on me, but after I get up I will run towards friendlies and in the mean time, try my best to dodge the lurker's pounces. If the lurker somehow gets all the pounces on me, I will say on comms that I am under attack(for example) east of the front line's location. If everything fails, no marine comes and the lurker keeps pouncing me, then I will have to get my fireaxe and scare him away.

As I don't know how to put multiple quotes, thanks for everyone who showed support for my application! I'm surprised to see people have noticed my time as XO, medic etc. and give me a +1. As I said, thank you! o7
    Good answer, I mainly wanted to see if you knew that fighting on the frontlines is a no go. Also, if you are somehow on the frontlines ALONE, then either you're doing something wrong or its not the frontlines. Make sure not to beep boop too hard https://imgur.com/a/Qodb1Bl +1
    Last edited by superjo98; 01-10-2020 at 09:40 PM.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay story, okay although overused quirk. I know you're competent in support roles, and people support this application.

Accepted
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perms Updated.