JaioAcex - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    JaioAcex

Marine Name
    Jaio Gsulio

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Athein Bo'ytill

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    No

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes

Yautja Character Story
    Athein was born amongst Yautja Prime, the common home world for them. His father, Manskillion was a fierce warrior but not the greatest. Manskillion was in the midst of teaching Athein the Code of Honor, and how to uphold it and conduct hunts of worthy humans, when they were interrupted by a rival predator declaring a duel between Manskillion and himself. The skilled warrior had a tough time again Manskillion and even through the death of him, Athein didn't seek revenge as that wasn't amongst the code of Honor. However, amongst his growth he sought and dueled plenty of Humans, Predators, and Xenos.

Athein
    Height: 7'9
    Weight: 280
    Build: Mesomorphic (Muscular)
    Hair: Same as the ones in the films.
    Armor: No visible markings
    Face/Body: Multiple scars amongst his face.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Athein is a curious Yautja, usually cloaking and observing battles from the sidelines. However, whenever he isn't doing this tends to seek those he should deem worthy of a honor duel.

I intend to play him as a observative character, and stray from attacking unless someone actively peaks my attention and isn't in active combat or a CO.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    Honor Duel: A one vs one, with a predator and human,predator, or xeno in equally balanced melee combat to the death or crippling to the point of sparred.

Hunt: Seeking out abominations in 2 or more groups, and gear recovery from humans (not using it as a Yautja would)

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    Neutral, unless a challenge is started or they attempt to interfer with a hunt.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I'd love to get the experience as a predator, and help other's experience the fun that can be envoked when this stalking beast can appear and strike fear via honor duels to both sides.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Having discord access is a requirement because of important annoucements relating to predator codes/guidelines. Are you currently banned from the CM Discord?
    No

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is LITERALLY NO EFFORT put into this application. Why should you get it when other people have spent time and effort putting one together when yours just looks like it was made within 30 minutes?

Your TOTAL playtime equates to 7 rounds. You are completely new on the forums; this is your first post.

I suggest you play more and look at the other applications before you submit one yourself.

Last edited by Novacti; 12-30-2019 at 11:58 AM.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty sure Novacti made it pretty clear the point and I don't think there's anything else I could add to aside from a few tips!

Play a few more rounds, understand the maps and game mechanics itself and when you think you are ready, feel more than free to seek any kind of help on the discord to people review it before you post your application. (Also they recommend your story to be around 700-1200 words)

-1 from me.
    Aida Clark - The story so far

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya friend! Your application is no effort. -1. You can ask people in discord so they will help you. Keep playing CM!

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is trash, compare any accepted app to this one and you can see why. -1

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely not

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, JaioAcex

So it should be obvious that this app is denied. There is hardly any story or character information in the app

Also, there are some concerns about your recent behavior that has resulted in you receiving a number of disciplinary actions. While minor notes will not torpedo your app, a laundry list of recent ones will.

This application is denied