0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobatnight View Post
    /r/woosh omg bro u just got wooshed...
    Woosh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my god this is the real blast hardcheese real hard cheese please blast hardcheese date me blast please God you're so yummy so yummy hardcheese god I want you need you want you need you please please please be my boyfriend blast hardcheese such manly name my last name will be hardcheese I'll be Noah hardcheese please just date me be with me I want to show you off to all my uscm friends please blast we will go on long walks on the beach and be in love and wear sunglasses and drive across the UA and kiss everyone because it's an open relationship but we still love each other as gay marine lovers blast hardcheese please come back please don't be gone god please I can't handle it I need blast hardcheese in my life I need you I need him I need to be with him you can't be gone please this must be a bad dream I'm having a kightmare and it hurts oh my god oh my god oh my god he's gone he can't b gone how will I be with my love blast hardcheese if he's gone god I hope it gets reeversed so I can spend time with my love my delicious hunk of man meat boyfriend in uacm in space station thirteen online game cm where we roleplay as in a relationship online roleplayi Noah Kirchner x karmac for delicious yummy rp times and written down on forums to read and erp and funny words in discord public forums to make it seem like we've ever met each other but we haven't haha I can't wait please come back and don't forget milk at the store thank you blast hardcheese I love you so much you are the best person I've ever known I can't wait for you to come home from your ban please god don't forget about me I'll be waiting for you I love you forever mwah mwah godi. Can't qnt got I go god

Donor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    god i hate you noah

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    When you are trolling try not to seem so sarcastic in the future. You were easy to spot.
    /r/woosh omg bro u just got wooshed...