Date of Incident
    December 30, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Chloe Naari

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Victor Kaipov

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    09:00

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rules 2 4 14

Description of the incident:
    Round start there was a incident. Someone was being dragged and disarm spammed. I called them to stop several times. They elevated by beginning to body block.
    I am trying again not wanting to escalate. Eventually as an MP I have to use a non lethal if they don't stop on their own. I was reluctant to do this due to the quantity of people and possibility of disarm spam. This indeed occured. I maked a few and even made a arrest and tried to cuff. They continued. In the end I managed to make one arrest. He even shot me. But he was perma'd.

Later when encountering Victor again I immediatly arrested him mentioned the crimes then. I saw he was hurt and descided to be good and take him to medical.

He was inticing and i removed the radio. Other marines still stepped in and started to prevent me from getting him to his cell. Once they succeeded in releasing him from my grip Victor eventually got decuffed. This followed with me being spammed by one and knifed by victor. Never did I use a lethal. I was never unlawful it is just "squad buddy" behaviour.

This is perfect chucklefuck example

Lets even ignore several marines remembering previous round and pokeing me a bit more.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I was too occupied to screenshot to be honest.

How you would punish the accused:
    A example several marines where bad he was the worst. Temp ban so that he calm calm down and reflect and to show others this is not ok.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in this round as an SO.

According to Victor, you were in the FOB arresting targeted marines as they came off the dropship. While technically within your right, a dick move if true. I don't know the specifics of what went on, so I'm not going to comment on that. When you were asked over the radio what happened, you didn't really respond at all. I have no doubt Victor was a shitler, but if the things I heard were true, I can hardly blame him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never left the almayer. And either I was in the middle of fighting Victor and his goons or because he knifed me till i was out. I never even saw the requests and would have awnsered.
    All of the action was instigated and increased from his side. If he broke out and ran? Over and over again fine. He descided to not just keep doing that but also knife me while trying to make arrerst.
    The others descided to help him even when he is knifing me.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will deposit logs within the next 24 hours.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Victor Kaipov in the beginning of the round:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Victor during roundstart shenanegans:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Chloe Naari at the scene:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Victor beginning to disarm and resist the MP; Chloe:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Victor continuing to mess with Sutton:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Victor getting tazed:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Victor getting away:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Victor getting injured and then heading back shipside after some combat against xenomorphs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Victor using a knife to fight:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Player Ahelping:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Victor managing to cuff Chloe:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Novacti; 01-02-2020 at 02:29 PM.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this waiting for input from me?
    I think the logs speak for themselves.
    I tried to calm them down before taser.
    Immediately being ganged on.

Later I was again kind and let him get surgery. Instead I should have just brigged him and made him wait for a doc. Guess my fault for being kind.

Side note: if people wonder why MPs turn into sticklers this is why. And killing Xenos does not absolve you of anything.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interfering with an arrest post-roundstart is not a rulebreak; it is only a concern as it relates to roundstart shenanigans. That being said, they did clearly engage in roundstart shenanigans, and they should not have used lethal force (knifing the MP) in resisting their arrest. The use of any lethal weaponry (guns, knives, etc) in resisting an arrest is not permitted.

Resolved; a note for roundstart shenanigans and use of lethal force during an arrest will be added to their account.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.