User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Closing opinions of 2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Closing opinions of 2019

There was a post on the old forum discussing the community thoughts on the game at the end of 2018, I would like to do the same for 2019. I am personally very interested as I have missed much of the earlier half of 2019 and would like to see what happened.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the next year I can only wish less benobias and less power to monkey dev and santa dev. Other than that, it was overall coolio whole year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its ok i guess
    Magdalene Meinhof el marino
    FF-XXX-V1 el xenomorpho
    Zin'Keh el predatorro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im kinda bummed by the current and foreseaable future state of RP in the game. Slowly but surely being phased out of existance. It's been on life support for a good while now but with the latests development regarding the lore (stupid new name of the corp, new sprites, etc); I feel 2020 might be the year Devs will finally pull the plug and just make this server a more limited and ban-happy version of Corporate Mercs.

To that all I have to say is: We had a good run, it was fun while it lasted but you guys are going in a direction me and probably like 15 other people tops (let's be honest) cannot follow. So when that day comes, I'll just abbandon ship or perhaps turn into a dreaded xenomo-... I mean xenoid- main.

Anyways happy new year to you all.

Also shoutout to my boy Mogu Stump, CL Gang Forever, we'll send faxes from the Weyland Yutani office in heaven.

[sign]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMountain View Post
    Im kinda bummed by the current and foreseaable future state of RP in the game. Slowly but surely being phased out of existance. It's been on life support for a good while now but with the latests development regarding the lore (stupid new name of the corp, new sprites, etc); I feel 2020 might be the year Devs will finally pull the plug and just make this server a more limited and ban-happy version of Corporate Mercs.

To that all I have to say is: We had a good run, it was fun while it lasted but you guys are going in a direction me and probably like 15 other people tops (let's be honest) cannot follow. So when that day comes, I'll just abbandon ship or perhaps turn into a dreaded xenomo-... I mean xenoid- main.

Anyways happy new year to you all.

Also shoutout to my boy Mogu Stump, CL Gang Forever, we'll send faxes from the Weyland Yutani office in heaven.

[sign]
    I have also noticed less incentive for RP. Back in the Apok era I could have long discussions with marines as CL about getting them jobs in the security sector. Nowadays last night I couldn't even get my fellow IOs to say Hi without them calling me a "chatty prick".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have fun and am grateful for the experience of playing with you all. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little late, but I think it was a decent year. Some good changes and some bad, but as a whole, the community has survived and the game continues to evolve.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Despite some issues I have with certain aspects/introductions, and an overall decline in competency for both sides, I've had fun and interacted with some pretty cool people.
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not as good as early 2019 cm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akabinxstar View Post
    Not as good as early 2019 cm