Date of Incident
    January 3, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Henry Hard

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Dont know

Accused Character Name
    Alan Jones

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    2:30pm GMT-5

What rule(s) were broken:

Description of the incident:
    MPs were valid hunting like Alan Jones and Jester usually do. That includes antagonizing marines, flashing everyone and everything in the pursuit of one guy, and then arresting everyone that ends up complaining. I was stuck in perma for almost two hours because I shoved an MP once, after they flashed me two or three times while I was a bystander. That was after the MPs started arresting like 6 deltas because they looked at them wrong. This constant valid hunting and antagonizing of marines with the express purpose of inciting mutinies is frankly ridiculous. It has been a meme now for years. I can't even count the number of time this MP shittlerly has started mutinies I dont understand why this is still allowed to continue.

He seems to play this role exclusively to start shit. Maximum punishment is ALWAYS given, and Marine law is constantly spaghettid to achieve the maximum sentence. As far as I am concerned the intend of this role is not to be an antagonist. Yet somehow everytime Alan is an MP the brig is full of people, funny how that be.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Will need to be pulled.

How you would punish the accused:
    Permanent Job ban from any MP related roles.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting as a witness.

Interfering with an arrest at roundstart is an OOC offence, and is usually punished by the mods.

It is also covered in marine law.

The person who you were trying to help, was guilty of the following.

Sedition (Called for mutiny around 3-5 times, in quite a lot of detail)
    Disrespect of a superior x4-5

So, you decided to interfere with an officer(s) who were arresting someone, along with another marine or two, and then faced the concequences of breaking an OOC and IC rule.

Also, Valid-hunting? I believe every arrest except one an hour and a half in to the around was for MAJOR CRIMES, which you HAVE to enforce.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was an Honor Guard that was spawned in with the Admiral that handled Henry Hard's case ICly. I recorded footage of all the pardon's he handled.

JJG (Henry Hard) case is from 0:00 to 2:30
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syTVWRB0cfs

Personally I think if he was able to get pardoned by an Admiral so quickly while being in perma, it begs the question that if they deserved perma at all.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imheretohelp View Post
    I was an Honor Guard that was spawned in with the Admiral that handled Henry Hard's case ICly. I recorded footage of all the pardon's he handled.

JJG (Henry Hard) case is from 0:00 to 2:30
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syTVWRB0cfs

Personally I think if he was able to get pardoned by an Admiral so quickly while being in perma, it begs the question that if they deserved perma at all.
    Admiral pardoned them because they were in the perma-brig during a long round, which went on for another hour or so, my comments even suggest he has been behaving far better than the other prisoners, which had staged jail-break multiple times, assaulted my team, ect.

However, The marine admits to interfering with an arrest, which as previously stated, is a major crime and an OOC offence when done at roundstart.

It's covered quite clear, marine law is quite black and white in this situation. His minimum timer === Perma for aiding a mutineer, or his other 5 charges he decided to rack up.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7 View Post
    Admiral pardoned them because they were in the perma-brig during a long round, which went on for another hour or so, my comments even suggest he has been behaving far better than the other prisoners, which had staged jail-break multiple times, assaulted my team, ect.

However, The marine admits to interfering with an arrest, which as previously stated, is a major crime and an OOC offence when done at roundstart.

It's covered quite clear, marine law is quite black and white in this situation. His minimum timer === Perma for aiding a mutineer, or his other 5 charges he decided to rack up.
    If the Admiral can exercise discretion in the name of fairness and the enjoyment of the player, why cant you? Why is it grey for the Admiral but black-and-white for you?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imheretohelp View Post
    If the Admiral can exercise discretion in the name of fairness and the enjoyment of the player, why cant you? Why is it grey for the Admiral but black-and-white for you?
    Admiral === Event role

CMP === Bound by marine law

You cannot ignore marine law, or you're breaking the OOC rules and you will generally be boinked for it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7 View Post
    Admiral === Event role

CMP === Bound by marine law

You cannot ignore marine law, or you're breaking the OOC rules and you will generally be boinked for it.
    No one is gonna bwoink you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will pull the logs later.

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I understand that you're upset, but everything I did was proportional and according to marine law.

Our first interaction that round was in briefing. I had just woken up as an MP and I saw a Delta marine Vasily Stahl marked for arrest. His charge was Assault with a deadly weapon, inherited by interfering with another marine's arrest. Now while I was performing this arrest, you came in there, trying to pull him away and pushing me away. This is called interfering with an arrest and you inherit all of that person's charges.

It is actually quite straight forward, as stated in marine law. There's no spaghetti involved either.

Interfering with an arrest
    To disrupt or interfere with a lawful arrest done by the military police.
    Same punishment as accused Permanent confinement
    Assault with a deadly weapon
    To threaten or use physical force against someone with ill intent and with a lethal weapon such as a sidearm, blade, or rifle.
    30 minutes Permanent confinement
    I was simply doing my job as an MP, having nothing to do with you, and you just went in and got yourself arrested by interfering with my arrest. I didn't nitpick you or anything. Neither did I actively scour around for marines to arrest. You were actually the one that came to me. I wasn't me who started shit, but it was you. As a matter of fact I'm a rather lenient MP in regards to minor charges. And to top it all off it wasn't me who handled your arrest but it was the CMP.

Now apart from that I also have to call you out for lying on your report as I have never ever incited or started a mutiny for as long as I have been playing in the server. You also accuse me of antagonizing which is something I have never done either as well as I try to contribute positively to the round. The only people doing shittleries are a few select retards like you every round. Not me.

But the only person that's trying to valid hunt here is you, just because you're mad at me for it. Cause you hate my guts, and I don't mind. It's fine. But your problem is not with me. Your problem seems to be with marine law.

Also this is becoming part of my signature. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler: