Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Xenomorph Tier List Discussion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampmare View Post
    A marine hitting a full burst on a runner will kill it [...]
    See, that's what everyone keeps saying, but it's simply not true. An Ancient Runner is not only really hard, or neigh impossible to hit. It also has a lot more health than people think.
    You can tank PB buckshot, you can tank at least 8 M41A bullets fired at you from one tile away.

You can tank entire autocannon bursts from one tile away and then just run away with 2/5 health.
    6TS6ieT.png

This is without queen warding....
    Henry Hard

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've played runner a lot, and I almost gurantee you that an ancient runner can not take 8 vanilla pulse bullets. 8 bullets literally crit mature lurkers, and an ancient runner is far squisher by comparison. If you can get a snippet of an ancient runner taking 8 bullets and not critting, it would help.
    The fabled WEEB

Masamune 'Nippon' Sanada

Omen - 1st Generation Synthetic

Guan Dekna - The Shorty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier has been boosted to A tier.
    I'm a synthetic councilman alongside Jakkkk and ThesoldierLLJK. Feel free to DM me any questions about synthetics, either on the forums or on Discord (Matt#5881).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollerNoob View Post
    I've played runner a lot, and I almost gurantee you that an ancient runner can not take 8 vanilla pulse bullets. 8 bullets literally crit mature lurkers, and an ancient runner is far squisher by comparison. If you can get a snippet of an ancient runner taking 8 bullets and not critting, it would help.
    I had a snippet..but I can't find it anymore. I will need to play again and prove it to you. People seriously underestimate the amount of health xenos have nowadays.
    I also played mature lurker the same round I played ancient runner, and I was tankier as ancient runner than I was as Mature Lurker.
    Henry Hard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People seem to forget damage falloff exists. at long range you won't do much but dent that runner, but at closer range, a few bullets'll do.