Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Xenomorph Tier List Discussion

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akabinxstar View Post
    Imagine comparing a screen wide stun to an airstrike that you can hear from a mile away, a weapon that only kills you if it's a direct hit, and...Burst? what?
    acting like sadar isn't a free kill even if you miss by 3 tiles. It stuns you for long enough that the sadar himself can whip out a gun walk up and execute you. Airstrike aint so easy to dodge now that the pilot can drive around and fire at different areas than the exact location of a dot on the ground. and from what ive heard 1 burst from a bc m41 puts a lot of xenos into crit now.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Or boiler's gas at direct hit, or combined with any kind of stun.

Besides, what weapon available to marines can one shot burst a beno besides larvae?
    Cabal you are so biased its not even funny. No one can argue xenos are complete trash right now and you are still bitching for nerfs.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    Cabal you are so biased its not even funny. No one can argue xenos are complete trash right now and you are still bitching for nerfs.
    Please, point out the combination of words in post you quoted where I "bitched for nerfs". Really, please, because my eyes are apparently like CM's photographic cameras and that sentence has to be like dead burrower. Why? Because I can't see it.

I just pointed out that benos also have one shot kills and it's not fun. Not even talking about stunlock with neuro, this is also a cheezy way to kill marines. While I have to aim my slugs to hit benos just after they stand up, they can just spam neuro untill they hit, then drag away while slashing and still spitting, stunlocking forever.

All we have to do now is to wait for devs to pull out winrates after mutators removal. If it will something like 50-50, or in beno's favour, then every single beno main who said that they are "stupid bad", or "completle trash" will be marked as delusional, murderboing retard with bias rooted so deep into his brain, that he can't stand gameplay being fair.

What taking mutators really did? Decrease of stats. Less health, less armor, better tackle, less speed etc. All those cheezy tactics are still in play.
    Now benos can be usefull as mature and they reach this very fast.

I can say only what beno mains told me about year ago: "Git gud", "I enjoy my wins hard earned", "Marines (in this case benos) are designed to lose", "Embrace the succ", "It's just a game", "Cooperate with other marines (in this case benos)".
    Pick whatever you like more.
    It's like from this meme "learn to code".

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    snip
    90% of your posts are bitching about boiler gas or using it to justify whatever. You obviously want it nerfed.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    90% of your posts are bitching about boiler gas or using it to justify whatever. You obviously want it nerfed.
    Just like 90% of your posts that are bitching about xenos being "broken" and trash after every update/nerf. It's like they are "trash" after one nerf, but then comes another nerf and apparently they weren't trash before, but now they are and the cicle continues.

Lets stop assuming something based on previous posts when quoting the most recent in particular.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just like 90% of your posts that are bitching about xenos being "broken" and trash after every update/nerf. It's like they are "trash" after one nerf, but then comes another nerf and apparently they weren't trash before, but now they are and the cicle continues.

Lets stop assuming something based on previous posts when quoting the most recent in particular.
    Ya that's not true but whatever, so you are saying you don't think boiler gas needs to be nerfed now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My own take on this at the moment, in a mutator free environment.
    T4
    Queen: A+
    Queen has screech, explosive resistance, fire immunity, and pheromones. Those are just combat abilities. Utility wise the tac map, overwatch on any xeno, assigning leaders and making resin structures makes her the most versatile unit in the game. Her only disadvantage is speed.
    T3
    Prea: B
    Boiler: A
    Crusher: B
    Rav: C+
    Boiler gets an A due to wider gas ruining pushes and FOBs. Prea and Crusher get B due to high versatility and reliability respectively. Rav is close to B, thanks to fire immunity but falls short thanks to low health and armour.

T2
    Lurker: C
    Warrior: B
    Spitter: C
    Hivelord: C+
    Burrower: D
    Carrier: C
    Warrior with lunge, grab, and a good balance between damage and health/armour/agility wins out T2. Lurker, Spitter, Carrier and Hivelord are average. Burrower falls behind for a lack of versatility.

T1
    Drone: C
    Runner: D
    Sent: C
    Defender: D
    Drone and Sent standout at T1 for high versatility and highly reliable stun respectively. Runner is too highly focused whilst Defender's lack of mobility holds them back. Honestly Defender probably deserves a higher mark but I don't want to give every caste a C or B.

Others:
    Larva: E
    Predlarva: terriblesprite/10
    Predalien: A+
    Xenoborg: eventplz/10

Total distribution:-
    A: 2
    B: 3
    C: 7
    D: 3

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya that's not true but whatever, so you are saying you don't think boiler gas needs to be nerfed now?
    Nah. Boiler gas can't husk anymore, so even when hit, you can be revived without fractures, or IB. It makes marines want to push and not delay for too long, also reduces usability of autims forts outside FOB.

On the other hand: Gas mask have to be buffed to perfectly counter orange gas and give even more resistance to gas, or clear view with some mechanic for not wearing it for too long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My tier list:

Lurker tier
    - Lurker: for me it's the only thing worth playing in the game, if you AFK an hour in the hive you won't die from marines looking in your direction but you'll still have to be careful of them sneezing on you

A tier
    - Ravager: while I must question the mental state of those who decide to forsake invisibility to become a fireproof red crab, the ravager has staying power and its first hit delimbs are extremely oppressive to fight against
    - Boiler: marines basically cant do shit when a few boilers keep launching acid, you cant play the game when you cant see anything, it's pretty far up there as far as retardation goes

B tier
    - Sentinel: as it is a T1, you can become ancient relatively quickly, you have a stun (it only misses 99% of the time) and you dont take up a T2/T3 slow while contributing to slots, you cant go wrong with sentinel
    - Warrior: good balance of health and damage, a high skill ceiling compared to other xenos
    - Crusher: the xeno with the highest strategic use, but that is offset by how pathetic it is in 1v1 (dont even try)

C tier
    - Carrier: if you can make infections happen, p great, otherwise it's a slower egg transport
    - Preatorian: some people think it's a good idea to use a T3 slot for pheromones, I dont. otherwise this xeno is good at culling the most braindead enemies who stand still for the eternity it takes to charge up acid spray
    - Runner: young runner has died
    - Burrower: funny memes
    - Hivelord: waiting for plasma to regen, the xeno
    - Drone: with some smart plays this thing has a lot of potential

D tier
    - Defender: I hope you enjoy standing in front of boilers because that's the only thing you are good at

F tier
    - Spitter: if you aren't on your way to boiler this is a horrible waste of a T2 slot outside of rare cases where you encounter a lone marine and you have a few hours to acid them to paincrit

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkermain View Post
    My tier list:
    A tier
    - Ravager: while I must question the mental state of those who decide to forsake invisibility to become a fireproof red crab, the ravager has staying power and its first hit delimbs are extremely oppressive to fight against
    they removed ravager first hit delimbs now the limb has to have damage on it already. Ravagers were squishy with armor and health mutators, now they are paper.