Date of Incident
    January 3, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Declan 'Preacher' Caldwell

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Zemsta

Accused Character Name
    Antoni Macierewi

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    6:52 PM.

What rule(s) were broken:
    2, 3, 4

Description of the incident:
    There is no 'incident' with Zemsta; they are a thorn in the side of countless players. In the most recent round as of this report, they:

Encouraged a fellow marine to scream if arrested. This doesn't mean *scream, this means "Delta Help", as they repeatedly do the same whenever they are arrested.

Rather than apologize to a Squad Leader refusing to dispense attachments after unruly players broke into Squad Req to steal a kit, they encouraged fellow players to force-cryo them to get a new Squad Leader.

We tested the APC. The Captain, MPs, Crewman, I - the XO - as their Overwatch Officer ordered them (and others) to leave it alone. They did not.

Proceeded to interfere with the arrests of fellow Delta players and evade their own, pulling marines away from MPs cuffing them, shoving players over, and when finally arrested: Running around like a headless chicken, and diving into the center of the dropship screaming "fuck MPs" to deal with their handcuffs. This means that deployment was delayed, and any MP that tried to detain them was disarm-spammed.

Briefing was 12:20. Cluster-bangs were set-off in the dropship, and deployment occurred at 12:40 or so.

They stabbed those trying to grab them, stomped on disarmed MPs, and then some.

It is ridiculous. Their antics interfere with briefing, they halt deployment, they get in the way of Military Police and even medical! This level of disruption spoils the round for every non-Xeno player.

The worst part is, this isn't one round. Ask most regular MP players, and they will consistently tell you "They are a chore to handle", or that they are "Literally one of the worst prisoners going."

Grim(reaperx15) agrees that their behavior needs to be reviewed.
    https://i.imgur.com/XccA1DB.png?1

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    An outright ban for consistently affecting over a hundred player's games over numerous rounds.

If it is so consistent and major, they should have to plead their case to come back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Rather than apologize to a Squad Leader refusing to dispense attachments after unruly players broke into Squad Req to steal a kit, they encouraged fellow players to force-cryo them to get a new Squad Leader."
    The squad leader was calling us retards because he didn't want to be Delta SL, he wanted to be Alpha SL, he was constantly saying about how he won't do ANYTHING for us and how we are the worst squad, I wasn't "encouraging" fellow players to force-cryo him, I was jokingly suggesting/asking our SO if we can force-cryo him.

"We tested the APC. The Captain, MPs, Crewman, I - the XO - as their Overwatch Officer ordered them (and others) to leave it alone. They did not."
    I never saw any orders to leave the APC alone, the MP's just started tazing everyone and arresting them.

"Proceeded to interfere with the arrests of fellow Delta players and evade their own, pulling marines away from MPs cuffing them, shoving players over, and when finally arrested: Running around like a headless chicken, and diving into the center of the dropship screaming "fuck MPs" to deal with their handcuffs. This means that deployment was delayed, and any MP that tried to detain them was disarm-spammed."
    All people following the APC were getting arrested, MP's delaying deployment to arrest people for "following the APC" is not on me, I didn't delay deployment to arrest people for "following the APC", CO did. and yeah, I wasn't the only one they tried to arrest on the dropship, it was about 5-8 people all with grievous crime of following the APC. after we finally deployed the MP who tried to arrest people on alamo by punching them opened fire(lethals) on some other 2 people who were under arrest too.

"They stabbed those trying to grab them, stomped on disarmed MPs, and then some."
    The MP was punching me and everyone, I stabbed once only the random medic who just started punching me out of nowhere when I had really low health and tried to heal myself(no armor, punches do like 5-10 damage to me), as to indicate to him to stop so I don't get IB/fractures.

And this "evidence" so screenshot 1 is me asking for hyperzine, screenshot 2 is me fucking around on my comms, good stuff.

Whitelisted Captain/Retired WL Maintainer Snooper44's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will speak on this as I was the Captain for the round which allegedly lasted six hours and it was quite rough all around. I will start with how it began.

I awoke and began writing my briefing speech as this is vital to my character as a prepared CO is the most important type of CO that marines look up to, when all of a sudden I hear over Delta comms Antoni had been breaking into squad prep attempting to steal kits and encouraging other deltas to do the same. I also heard him berate the SL and encouraged other Deltas to try and force-cry him as he referred to them as a shitty SL. I knew also with the release of the APC that this would quickly develop into a 'almayer gym' situation with all marines swarming it so I promptly prepared by grabbing a flash and heading down to briefing when I heard tear-gas was already being deployed as the marines had literally been warned multiple times to get away from the APC, which many of them ignored.

I finished briefing and as I was going to the CIC I heard MPs calling for support on the Normandy, they had Antoni but he was screaming for help to beat the MPs and prevent his arrest (as i've seen him do many times in the past) and I arrived to two delta trying to disarm the MP pulling him cuffed. I promptly flashed both deltas and tried to cover the MP as he pulled Antoni to the brig. Just as we arrived Snake, a Delta pulled him away and get him up allowing him to run. I proceeded to flash Snake and bring him to an MP who placed him in perma for helping Antoni who already had sedition charges against him for attempting to incite mutiny in delta and thus aiding and abetting requires that he receive the same charge as the accused.

Moving onto the Alamo. Antoni hid behind the massive number of marines on the Alamo to avoid arrest, I attempted to aid the MPs who were struggling and at one point an admin spawned flashbangs which allowed me to grab Antoni and pull him off. When I did two deltas emerged and began disarming me until I was down, Antoni then got up and did the same and ran back onto the Alamo. They all then escaped. He proceeded to remain on the surface trying to incite mutiny for around 2-3 hours in the FOB saying things over other squad comms he had taken from dead marines and regular delta comms 'Command is shit anyone want to mutiny?' and others things. He had constantly recruited new deltas who had awoken to his cause, close friends of his it seems and they really joined without hesitation or understanding on why a mutiny was even needed however the MPs moved quick and arrested them before they could properly organize. Also most marines frankly were telling him to shut the fuck up and just fight because there really was no reason for a mutiny. He later died to a lurker after stepping outside the FOB for a whole five seconds but his actions left a few other deltas firm in wanting to turn against command.

I have no problem with mutinies, there are many cases when they are needed as a CO is neglecting his role or MPs are generally shit. I have seen it from both sides and know sometimes it is well deserved. This today was not the case. What bothered me is that he was well armed at round-start to incite problems. He had purposely not put on armor to ensure he had no slowdown to escape MPs who do get slowdown because of armor, he hid on the Alamo behind bodies and screamed over comms to his friends in the squad who were happy to run to his aid with little care to as if he had actually committed a crime. This is not the first time he has employed these tactics at round-start, I have seen it done before by him, same with trying to start mutinies with honestly no real backing to it so early on.

Also to note as far as I know the only person who MPs were after was Antoni as he was the one who screamed over comms for all of delta to come help him escape from the MPs. The MPs did not attempt to arrest other Deltas on the Alamo from what I witnessed. However, they and myself were disarm spammed by multiple Deltas whilst trying to retrieve Antoni and the only Delta that was arrested during Antoni's arrest was Snake who again received the charge of aiding and abetting after pulling Antoni from my hands. I will say a lot of this also falls on the MPs for being stupid enough not to make use of flashbangs on the Alamo which could have aided in getting Antoni off and the dropship away a lot sooner but frankly the round-start shenanigans have become common from Antoni and the strange fact that it is often the same individuals run to his aid every-time leaves a lot of suspicion in my opinion.

Commodore Greg Lauffer

Whitelist Maintainer

January 1st 2021 - June 28th 2021

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I awoke and began writing my briefing speech as this is vital to my character as a prepared CO is the most important type of CO that marines look up to, when all of a sudden I hear over Delta comms Antoni had been breaking into squad prep attempting to steal kits and encouraging other deltas to do the same. I also heard him berate the SL and encouraged other Deltas to try and force-cry him as he referred to them as a shitty SL. I knew also with the release of the APC that this would quickly develop into a 'almayer gym' situation with all marines swarming it so I promptly prepared by grabbing a flash and heading down to briefing when I heard tear-gas was already being deployed as the marines had literally been warned multiple times to get away from the APC, which many of them ignored."

1. I didn't break to squad prep, I wasn't even close to it when it happend. I didn't encourage anyone either. 2. SL I already explained 3. Never heard any warning, just mass arrests

"I finished briefing and as I was going to the CIC I heard MPs calling for support on the Normandy, they had Antoni but he was screaming for help to beat the MPs and prevent his arrest (as i've seen him do many times in the past) and I arrived to two delta trying to disarm the MP pulling him cuffed. I promptly flashed both deltas and tried to cover the MP as he pulled Antoni to the brig. Just as we arrived Snake, a Delta pulled him away and get him up allowing him to run. I proceeded to flash Snake and bring him to an MP who placed him in perma for helping Antoni who already had sedition charges against him for attempting to incite mutiny in delta and thus aiding and abetting requires that he receive the same charge as the accused."

Im pretty sure it was someone else who dragged me away not Snake but ye, anyway at that point I wasn't trying to mutiny, real mutiny talk started some 10 mins later after deployment or so after Snake got executed which I saw as unlawful, because the circumstance leading to his execution was "following the APC" crime.

"I have no problem with mutinies, there are many cases when they are needed as a CO is neglecting his role or MPs are generally shit. I have seen it from both sides and know sometimes it is well deserved. This today was not the case. What bothered me is that he was well armed at round-start to incite problems. He had purposely not put on armor to ensure he had no slowdown to escape MPs who do get slowdown because of armor, he hid on the Alamo behind bodies and screamed over comms to his friends in the squad who were happy to run to his aid with little care to as if he had actually committed a crime. This is not the first time he has employed these tactics at round-start, I have seen it done before by him, same with trying to start mutinies with honestly no real backing to it so early on."

I had "purposely" not put my armor on for the last 5 months or so, im used to TG/Yog/Lebensraum/Survivor run speed, my loadout is speed based. Also the "crime" I commited was following the APC. No real backing to a mutiny, yet it go authorized. 30-60 mins after my death another delta who just woke up tried staging a mutiny which too got authorized, so surely there was a reason for 2 mutiny attempts with both getting authorized by admins?

"Also to note as far as I know the only person who MPs were after was Antoni as he was the one who screamed over comms for all of delta to come help him escape from the MPs. The MPs did not attempt to arrest other Deltas on the Alamo from what I witnessed. However, they and myself were disarm spammed by multiple Deltas whilst trying to retrieve Antoni and the only Delta that was arrested during Antoni's arrest was Snake who again received the charge of aiding and abetting after pulling Antoni from my hands. I will say a lot of this also falls on the MPs for being stupid enough not to make use of flashbangs on the Alamo which could have aided in getting Antoni off and the dropship away a lot sooner but frankly the round-start shenanigans have become common from Antoni and the strange fact that it is often the same individuals run to his aid every-time leaves a lot of suspicion in my opinion. "

I highly doubt that since MP's tried tazing about 7-10 people who followed the APC, so why was I focused on for commiting the same "crime" as everyone else? also flashbanging alamo, what a brilliant idea.
    My crime was following the APC and resisting arrest, so YOU decided to delay the alamo for 20 mins for what you say was one marine, and its my round start sheanigans? anyhow, I doubt I was the only one marked for arrest, im not sure why would I be the only one, your MP's were trying to arrest everyone following the APC, due to your order, what did you think would happen when you ordered MP's to arrest people following the APC exactly, when there was about 20-30 marines following it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will pull the logs in the next 24 hours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs about Zemsta:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know how to express this other than to be blunt; the habit of interfering with arrests, starting riots, and attempting to mutiny at roundstart is unacceptable.

You say that you "didn't delay deployment", Zemsta, but by inciting a squad to interfere with your arrest, that's exactly what you did, and exactly what you've done over the course of many rounds. Neither the CO, nor the CMPs, nor any other authority in-game compelled you to break Marine Law, to get your squad mates to interfere with your arrest, or to provide a disturbance to the round at-large. You don't have to be happy about an arrest, but you have to go about the situation in a way that doesn't break server rules.

And on top of that, this log in particular got my attention; "[19:16:19]SAY: Antoni Macierewi : Nevermind, we will count him in anyway". Seeing as you weren't ever able to follow through on that mutiny, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you would not have actually tried to circumvent mutiny rules.

However, the bottom line is this; the roundstart shenanigans need to stop. You've had trouble with staff in the past for starting riots, for misbehaving during your arrests/scuffles with MPs, and for requesting unsubstantiated mutinies at roundstart unnecessarily. Starting today, you are going to receive bans - not notes and warnings - for continued issues as it relates to roundstart shenanigans and mutiny rules.

I am going to issue a day 24hr ban for roundstart shenanigans relating to inciting your squad to interfere with your arrest. I suggest you break the habit now, otherwise these bans will only continue to escalate.

Resolved; Zemsta will be issued a ban of one day for roundstart shenanigans.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.