Audi_Gzz
    Date of Incident
    January 3, 2020
    Your Character Name?
    Elder Warrior AUD1
    Their BYOND Key
    Taketheshot
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    Around like 4:00 AM EST on 01/03/2020 I believe I may be wrong.
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2. Investigate the situation

Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server

The reason why I say the enjoyment of the server wasn't preserved was because of this line
    "- Do not try to heavily influence the game unless it is for very good reasoning such as for an event"

Also I was informed by AcuteCircle that trial admins aren't supposed to handle metarushes when I brought up if I should staff report this trial admin for it.
    Description of the incident
    Ok so basically the queen orders two ravs to go capture survivors for some reason?? The young ravagers die one near the bar I think or whatever and another near like sec or something I maybe wrong about this but either way the point is they literally die nowhere near the hive which was in NE Lambda caves and this one ravager literally leads right to a boiler that was in filtration where they both die I believe I may be wrong about this but whatever its something like that. I then see hivemind and the queen sperging about "RUSHING RUSHING" and "THEY'RE IN THE HIVE" Mind you this was literally a lie because as seen in the screenshots I will post the person who played queen literally admits that both ravagers die outside of the hive like extremely far away as the hive is in NE Lambda caves. What happens after is that me and a couple xenos are just calmly holding off a literal just slight push at filtration and we are holding them fine at all chokepoints with nobody really dying and marines getting wounded and running away. What happens next is a small group of marines do the logical and reasonable thing and walk into ETA seeing as they set up barricades outside of the filt caves and were just holding us xenos then just deal with the minor flank like its nothing and everything is back to normal then all of a sudden walls start being placed on EVERY chokepoint that we were holding which didn't go down till 12:50 and then we had to deal with a bunch of annoying defenses cause marines had like 30 extra minutes to just make shit annoying and have a bunch of sentries. Plus a tank but we later deal with it after a rough time and a couple xenos dying as usual. This intervention of a "metarush" wasn't even a metarush at all and didn't do anything for the round at all because xenos just had to charge a bunch of defenses so it was basically mini fob sieges repeated from filtration caves>bar>lz1. Please keep in mind even for marines to touch the hive which was in NE LAMBDA CAVES they would have to go through either the north or through ETA and take the longest route possible which would still take them about 5 or so minutes so there is literally NO WAY that the marines could've been in the hive at like 12:38 because I was a elder warrior at this point and when the walls were placed I was like halfway to ancient. I say this because Solaris Ridge at the time also had the insert where Lambda podlocks are caved in.
    Evidence
    These are the screenshots of the queen literally admitting that both ravs died AWAY from the hive and far away at that as well. And also a witness account that a young ravager tried to attack marines at the bar and failed and just led marines to filtration and got a boiler killed along with it

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...43/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...36/unknown.png
    How you would punish the accused
    A warning. They clearly show no dedication to actively investigate the situation at all if they just receive ahelps and just place walls down on every single chokepoint.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all Trial Admins are completely allowed to handle meta-rushes. This was confirmed by Overlord the Admin Manager as well as there being nothing about not handling meta rushes in any admin protocols. So you have been misinformed it seems regarding trials not being able to handle them.

Around the beginning of the rush Admins were pinged in the staff discord several times by other staff members to handle a meta rush as multiple ahelps were made and no one was on that could handle it. I logged on, spoke to the other members of staff currently online who indeed confirmed marines were rushing into the caves at around 12:35ish and were NOT led there. I MOOC'd marines to exit the caves and put some walls down to block a total rush. At the time I was doing it, marines were pushing in large numbers in several places. Just south of chapel, and just south of the offices, the office rush already beginning to swing east to head towards lambda when i ordered them out.

After the walls were up to prevent a total rush on the hive by multiple squads I went to speak with the XO who confirmed no squads were supposed to be inside the caves according to his orders, and myself and another member of staff began to speak to the SLs whos squads were rushing, all SLs revealed to be following their orders and hadnt told their squads to rush. It was then clear that marines had charged in without order or direction to do so and were doing it of their own accord.

I gave the xenomorphs some time to try and build some defensive positions and at 12:50 with fair warning to both sides the walls dropped and were deleted.

You say the only route marines couldve taken was through eta or through the north? That is not correct, that variation of the map had a cave entrance south of chapel, and one just next to the offices, placed as blue arrows in the photo, where the general location of the queen in lambda marked as purple. When the walls went down marines were probably about 2 mins away from being able to bum rush into Lambda and I did indeed put a stop to that as there was no reason for marines to be in the caves at that time having not been lead there or any other reason.

Your screenshots from discord. You say they are of the queen? That is not the queen. The Queen was Clackerz, AKA Marshall Woodward whos discord is completely different than the one you are claiming to be the queens.
    The screenshots even show JAKKMUrdah refering to the queen as someone else.

So to sum up.

Staff got multiple ahelps one from the queen. They called for an admin, I responded as I was allowed to do, spoke with members of staff online and figured out what was going on. Placed down the walls, investigated the cause of the rush. And then removed the walls after a fair amount of time. I dont believe I did anything wrong in this case.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Your screenshots from discord. You say they are of the queen? That is not the queen. The Queen was Clackerz, AKA Marshall Woodward whos discord is completely different than the one you are claiming to be the queens.
    The screenshots even show JAKKMUrdah refering to the queen as someone else."
    If you can use your functioning eyes you can see Clackerz saying the ravagers died outside of the hive but ok dude. Nice job reading.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything you said I've literally put in this and including the big brain map you made and even pointed out the two ways marines were pushing which just confirms "how the fuck were the marines in the hive when the hive was in NE Lambda caves" and they were only pushing from SE caves Filt and chapel. I understand when you get a bunch of ahelps saying "OMG IOMG IOMG METARUSGH" and you just hop on and just place walls down and say shit in MOOC im just saying how it doesn't even look like you investigated anything at all which is obvious but I know nobody will admit to it since this is what happen I can literally be a xeno and just spam ahelps with metarush and admins will begin to place walls down without any prior investigation. I've also stated this report probably isn't gonna go anywhere because mostly all admins do this and see nothing wrong with this. I was told by acute trial admins aren't supposed to handle metarushes but I guess that was overruled since Overlord became admin manager and just removed one of Boomers policies or whatever. Like I said I don't really care just investigate shit beforehand lol but seeing as its not gonna happen I know this report is gonna get denied with no action taken. Even though you yourself admitted to just getting on the server and its a bit of a shame none of the other moderators at the time didn't investigate anything as well so lol brug.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Incase you need another screenshot here it is. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...70/unknown.png Keep in mind the hive was at NE Lambda caves lol. Since for some reason I can't edit my posts I have to keep posting a reply after a reply. Might wanna let editing be allowed for 30 minutes or w.e just a suggestion lol.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sorry if you feel the round was disrupted, but letting marines storm into the hive like they were just about to do at such an earlier time would have been extremely disruptive. As for investigating beforehand like I said above I conferred with other staff online and had a look around coming to the conclusion walls were needed as it was a meta rush. Chapel is a ten second run to the lambda entrance which is where the hive began and the office cave was about a 1 min run to the lambda entrance.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alrighty.

I've had a look into this.

Taketheshot was justified in his reasoning behind wanting to prevent a huge disruption from the rush. So I won't be punishing him over his actions here as he was trying to preserve some semblance of balance and enjoyment in the round, given that no one likes 20 min prep time for a 5 min round to sit in prep next round for another 20 mins.

However, from this report and other complaints I have received in the day and a bit I've been Manager, I will be speaking to the Admin team as a whole about what constitutes a meta-rush and what action steps should be followed if any action is necessary. It seems that the amount of rounds that we have intervened in has skyrocketed in recent days/weeks and so I want to evaluate when we step in.

Resolved. No action to be taken against Taketheshot, but the Admin team as a whole will be spoken with to prevent over-interference in rounds.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager