User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cherry - Moderator Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know a lot of people are giving you a thumbs down due to your playtime, but I spoke to you in game about this, and you have an excuse. You seem earnestly interested in becoming a moderator and helping the community, and your answers are satisfactory.

I think you atleast deserve a trial.

+1, good luck.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Usually I disqualify the apps, if I do not know the person atleast superficially, especially if they have low hours.

But as it has been said, the application is quite promising, and I am willing to give ya a shot because of that.

+1
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Answers are good.
    You dont have notes because of your low playtime.
    I would rather have someone in our group that has broken a rule even once.
    You need to engage with the community more. You aren't even in our discord channel.
    This application is just good to be true. In december alone you only played 1 days of worth of gametime.

I suggest for the other moderators/staff to rethink their evaluation about this application. I do think he/she needs more playtime.
    Its a hard -1 for me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuyoi View Post
    Answers are good.
    You dont have notes because of your low playtime.
    I would rather have someone in our group that has broken a rule even once.
    You need to engage with the community more. You aren't even in our discord channel.
    This application is just good to be true. In december alone you only played 1 days of worth of gametime.

I suggest for the other moderators/staff to rethink their evaluation about this application. I do think he/she needs more playtime.
    Its a hard -1 for me.
    I am in the Discord if that's what you mean, have been since I first started playing SS13.

I do know that I don't post on the forums much, though I usually stick to Discord for common chat and only use the forums when I need to or I want to keep something organized.

How much play time do I have specifically if someone could answer?

I wouldn't say me not having any notes is attributed to my low playtime as I've played as Doctor, CMP, MP, SO, and so on before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    Snip
    I have asked our other mods and you are in the discord. I tried pasting your ckey and didnt get any results.
    I apologize for that.

September 0.65 Hours
    October has a 1.32 hours
    November has 0 hours of playtime.
    December 16-31 1 day of playtime.

01/01/20 ~ 01/05/20 - 19.07 Hours which is an improvement.

My only concern here is that you've been disconnected to the server for a long time.
    When you passed the application you've started getting more hours.
    I just feel skeptical to be honest. Most of our trials usually have playtimes behind them to back their application. You just played some hours then immediately passed an application.

Adding to skepticism is that the griefing squad happened in december. We found them in our discord channel.
    I dont fully trust someone who just applied out of thin air and someone who i dont even know ICly and OOCly (ckey)
    We've had instances in where our staff members got DDoSed because someone in our staff team had those information.
    I hope you understand me being cautious about this. But my decision isnt going to change.
    Last edited by Sakuyoi; 01-05-2020 at 12:04 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuyoi View Post
    I have asked our other mods and you are in the discord. I tried pasting your ckey and didnt get any results.
    I apologize for that.

September 0.65 Hours
    October has a 1.32 hours
    November has 0 hours of playtime.
    December 16-31 1 day of playtime.

01/01/20 ~ 01/05/20 - 19.07 Hours which is an improvement.

My only concern here is that you've been disconnected to the server for a long time.
    When you passed the application you've started getting more hours.
    I just feel skeptical to be honest. Most of our trials usually have playtimes behind them to back their application. You just played some hours then immediately passed an application.
    That's fine. Being skeptical is reasonable. I am pretty mysterious right now after all.

Additionally, if you do need any credibility, you can ask some of the Staff on Paradise Station who would likely vouch for myself.

https://gyazo.com/2d0749c06a3653f339e3cf85ee3d124b

Another ADDITION, it seems like by the way everyone is wording it that my playtime is low instead of recent playtime. This link is just an image of what I said earlier, in 2019 me being the CMP around April or so.
    Last edited by Cherry; 01-05-2020 at 12:22 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.

Your playtime is next to none, you are not known and had around 30ish messages on discord last time i checked.

As mods we have required amount of hours to put in which from these past months are nowhere near enough.

Reapply in 30 days is my recomendation.

Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to agree that the playtime is an issue, but given more in the next month I'd support your next app. -1 from me for now though
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was on the fence on this one but I'm going to have to agree with the unfortunate play time issue.

-1 from me until you improve your playtime friend.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 from me.

Currently we do not need extra hands in the US timezones.