User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ChengChan - Moderator Application

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The stuff about you sharing your account with your brother is what kills it man. I can't really trust you as a fellow moderator then :/

I am happy to see you've changed tho, so keep that goid behavior up

Although, Sorry, but its a - 1
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you're doing good work as a mentor yea, and I know you've got your critics in the community, but your history and the whole account thing makes me wary as well.

Give it a few months. Have your brother make his own account, and I'd be happy to +1 your application, but for the time being.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to the sharing accounts thing, I cannot support this application until all of that has been resolved for good. Trust is a major thing for staff, and unfortunately you don't have that trust right now, at least from me.

I am heavily opposed to this application.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the feedbacks! I appreciate y'all!

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe you are a swell mentor.

I can not honestly believe that previous incidents are not going to happen again. Before as a player you quit multiple times for one reason or another. Often it seemed with rage. You also appear to be very easy to rile up. You need thick skin. People are going to insult you. You are going to be targeted. And I can still see the 'old' you.

Respectfully I believe more time is needed to show that maturity currently isn't just a elongated mood swing. In a position of power, we as a team are held accountable for the actions of one. And I don't feel comfortable at the moment being held accountable for things that might happen again.

-1, though I genuinely think you and your brother are making strides in the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're a really good mentor cheng i have seen you helping other people a lot if you have a chance. You've been ahelping rulebreaks whenever possible and we do appreciate that.
    As for your notes i do believe that they do provide some knowledge in how we handle things. You have a decent playtime as a player, I always see you active playing in the game.

But the only thing that prevents me from giving you a +1 is because of security. You and enyong having your PCs accessible to each other is a really no no for us.

As for trust. I dont have problems with you on that. But the other staff members do. You'll have to regain their trust if you want their +1s.

Ill be staying neutral in this mod application.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to give you a +1 one because I know how hard you've worked to improve you image and help new players. Get that connection thing sorted and I'll be the first one to vote.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone, I would like to thank you all for voting a positive and negative because you gave me a enough reason to keep going better.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is tough for me cuz I like you as a player and mentor, and I'd otherwise support this app, but sharing the account just seems sketchy to me. Still neutral for now
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I got time, I'm making a video about our privacy. It's hard to trust us but yeah to tell you honestly we don't share accounts but I'm not forcing you to believe or trust me.

I don't know the password of my brother and he doesn't know mine. (for real) Our Byond isn't automatically logged in both PC and my personal laptop. Thanks for the feedbacks and I appreciate it really.
    Last edited by ChengChan; 01-06-2020 at 03:08 PM.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019