User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ChengChan - Moderator Application

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm rolling the dice on this one and giving you a +1.

I trust you and your brother have common sense and wont go unto each others accounts and such so there are no problems there.
    Answers check out and your apart of the community.

You'll make a great mod if you can keep your head cool in the drama and stress friend.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like you as a person but no.

While we do need moderators in the Asia-AUS area right now we do not need drama. You have a record and it would always cause trust issues for people.

Last edited by starmute; 01-13-2020 at 05:39 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Cheng.
    I'd +1 this app in a heartbeat if there wasn't the history. You've shown yourself to be extremely capable of helping others and making the server a better place.. It's not a question of videos, or like 'proving' your secure, it's a question of having that track record over a long timespan.

I'd easily +1 on this in a month or so.
    Please don't be discouraged by the -1's. Keep up the hard work, and I'm sure you'll get a shot at trial.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are some security issues right now with you and your brother that I cannot look away from, thus, I'll have to - 1 this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve given this app quite a bit of thought. While you have significantly improved when compared to your past behavior, the security concerns and the (somewhat spotty) community support render me unable to accept this application at this time.

Denied; you may apply again in thirty days.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.