Mick 'Shoddy' Horus
    Their BYOND Key
    Hunk1
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    2:50 AM
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2, 3 and 5
    Description of the incident
    I was playing as SL when I got taken and crabbed and put in a nest, afterwards one of my friends (2 others were observing) came and grabbed me out of the nest, afterwards I bursted and was on the frontlines, I didnt know which way back to the queen was so I started running around until I could get a look at the tracker, afterwards I died as a larva, the moderator in question then DMed me and proceeded to note me despite me saying I had evidence showing that I wasnt delebritley frontline larvaing
    Evidence
    https://gyazo.com/ba0083b8a4db0debc4d80ed56dfe9f04

Picture of me bursting out on the front ^
    How you would punish the accused
    I'd just tell him to atleast humour the evidence of someone who is about to be punished before punishing them

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholasnicky View Post
    snip
    Justifying my actions:

First, You bursting on the front dosen't justify Frontlining as Larva. You dancing and moving between marines trying to bait marines into shoot each other justifies it. your evidence of your bursting on the frontlines is not enough to justify your actions.

Protocols 2-3 weren't broken at any moment. were saw doing that, I saw it, another player saw it as well which results in a ahelp of you doing that.

Procedure 3 - Determine the seriousness of the issue

It was defined as Serious however since you lack history about that, it was not enough to warrant a jobban which i clearly stated on PMs, "Do not do that. Further Violations of this will result in a jobban."

Procedure 5 - You were noted as it happened for the first time.

I will be available for extra questioning by the Moderator Manager.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs will be deposited by me within the next 24 hours.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Permission to comment, staff. I am the one who ahelped.

Black: Marine bursted ar

Blue: The marines are moving there to south because they're chasing other xenos.

Dark Red: That's the area you died (cause of death: L42 gun)

Light red or pink: Its either you got hit by grenade or a marine were grabbing him there.

Orange line: You are running around from that area and keeps going back until you got killed.

Yellow: That's your escaping area.

Please don't fool a moderator, man. I saw it. You are lucky that I didn't video the incident. You are baiting marines to shoot each other.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well first and foremost when I bursted I went to the top left in an attempt to escape but there were loads more marines there as that was where the DS landed, afterwards I returned to the area where I got bursted cause the queen was down that way, and I was moving sporadically in an attempt to avoid the marines fire not to make them shoot each other, but I did end up dying just as I was making it to the escape area you have marked,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Protocols 2 was broken as you didn't investigate properly, not even bothering to look at my evidence or talk to the 3 people who saw me burst and try to escape (besides the guy who is siding with you)
    Procedure 3 wasn't broken, I'll give you that one not sure why I put that there, I was pretty tired.
    as for Procedure 5 you failed to determine the punishment as I shouldn't have even been noted in the first place.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Key:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The Ahelp regarding Nicholasnicky:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Hunk's PM's to Nicholasnicky:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Washed up CM-SS13 Host NGGJamie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The timing on these logs indicate that you spent almost an entire minute near the marines being attacked. Given how fast larva move, you could have easily escaped in that timeframe in any given direction.

Given that and the testimonies provided by the moderator and the player, I don't see sufficient cause to believe the moderator was incorrect in their judgement here.

Resolved.
    Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - 10/19/22

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Contact Info:
    Spoiler Spoiler: