User Tag List

Thread: Tribes stories

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tribes stories

Talk about your tribe! The adventrues you went on, the wars you fought and, the alliances you made (and broke).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Long, Long ago... During one such tribes round on LV, I decided that I wasn't going to bother with joining a faction, and instead became a hermit, building a shack in the western jungle in the hopes that I could live a peaceful life. What ended up happening was I ended up simulating a game of Fallout, where I adventured throughout the hellhole that was Tribes LV, meeting all kinds of people and tribes, actually TRADING with a merchant instead of just stealing and raiding, and even defending my shack from raiders once or twice and becoming a force not be messed with. Course, it helped that Dchat discovered my hut and thought it was really cool, so they ended up rewarding me with several loot drops, one of them having the closest you'll get to Power-Armor: Predator armor.

It was this that really helped me survive in the "wasteland", allowing me to effectively defend myself from the odd raider and creating an intimidating appearance. But I did not abuse this power, oh no, I still held onto my values, only fighting when needed and simply focusing on protecting my home and surviving. If I recall correctly, I think I even had a regular visitor who would drop by my shack to talk during bouts of boredom.

A lot happened in that round that I cannot fully recall, but I do know how it ended, and while it could have gone better, I still died a very heroic death fighting against the rising swarm of xenos when they appeared in the world, banding together with what few good, honest people were still left to protect what was left in this war-torn planet... Sadly, it didn't end well.

I wish I could remember more details, but what little I do remember will be fondly recalled, as it was the BEST TRIBES ROUND EVER... For me, anyways. Hermit life is quite nice sometimes, free of war and drama..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in the Copenhagen Straights tribe about 5 months ago on Big Red. We dominated EVERYONE and were actually very well organised. Our base was just above LZ1 and there must have been at least 40 stripped bodies outside it. Biceps and Sleepy were there, along with some others that died along the way. We had our final stand on the Alamo dropship before being killed by swarms of xenos. We only had melee weapons, but we killed many xenos. Our last stand was recorded at is at 3:10:10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeNx2XvJYh0
    beast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Duck tribe never forget

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I once did a Feweh cult tribe on big red, it was pretty funny since we managed to do a lot ofsacrifices in name of feweh, we even got helped by admins after sacrificing 30 corpses including half of another tribe.

Whitelisted Captain Glass Bottle Coke's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambalu View Post
    During a prison tribes round, I set up a cannibal tribe in the RD's office with two other guys.
    We only killed people that tried to steal from us, but when we did, they got executed via organ removal (back then it was still enabled).
    Eventually xenos came along and killed us.

The other time it was a big bread tribes round, and I ended up setting up a fortified bar in the generator room.
    One of the others got an apesuit crate, and we were left undisturbed for most of the round. Both others ended up going SSD and leaving me with and apesuit. I died to a young runner shortly after.
    <=== Big bread bar tribe

edit: deleted my post above because oh god I don't know how to forums.
    the image is actually not an attachment now
    I remember the prison cannibal tribe, good fun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rural conservative gang!!!!