Date of Incident
    January 6, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Jack Lance

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Vitoras

Accused Character Name
    ThalLik

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1:15 EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    I'll sum it up briefly. He walked into the FOB at Nexus for reasons unknown, got shot by marines because he had already killed one of our Fobbits prior, then cloaked, attacked me into crit while cloaked, then SD'd the FOB.

He shouldn't have been in the FOB in the first place, and he should not be cloak killing people. Blatant neglect of the honor code.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Heavy warning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I guess I should explain things in order they actually happened... right?

So, let's begin with the killing of "Fobbit" since it was the first event including me during the round. To be fair - definition of "FOB" is really... uh, not sure how to explain this... Welp, that person was apparently like a screen away from cades, so I thought it would be a fair game. After a "fight" (dude literally never tried to pick up his rifle even though rules of fighting were not broken and he was given a chance to recover after each stun) I decided to return the corpse just like 30 seconds after people tried to chase me down.

Okay, let's move to the main question and the reason of that report. I saw a person in the room right near the West side of LV Cargo.... and there were no actual cades, so I decided to come in and just scare the guy a little. After that a lurker got in thinking that I was going to claim a kill. I just... stepped away and let them do their thing. After that I noticed that marines quickly grouped up near this area and were going to attack me. I tried to use the same entrance(window)... but it was already blocked. I tried to run away through actual doors... but the only thing I found was a girder I was unable to move on my own. I toggled my cloak and tried to find another way or just use the window as it was planned, but Jack and some other muhreens were already there... so I slashed them cloaked in attempt to run away(This is seemingly an actual fault of mine, since I misunderstood new rules a little and thought that it's legit if there is a group attacking you). In my last seconds I just decided to use SD for my equipment to not be taken and accidentally destroyed some walls, leading to a creation of a 5-tile way for xenos(Though I must say that I was standing completely still in process of destruct and it was never my intent to damage an actual FOB) and gibbing Lance's body.

I admit that I actually made some unintentional mistakes and ready to face punishment for it, but it never was my intention to help xenos by SDing or just griefing people. The only reason of bombing myself was just to not give out Yautja's equipment and give my character a honorable death.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will pull the logs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The council and I have discussed this and have determined the following:

FOB borders can be hard to judge sometimes however, it's pretty clear when your close to one and what constitutes as being perhaps to close. In this case Vitoras got close enough to the FOB that he garnered the ire of the local FOB garrison and paid the price for it. Yautja players need to understand that harassing a FOB (Even if it's just running close to one) is going to result in you getting chased and a fight developing. If you place yourself in this situation then you need to understand the rules to which you govern the role. I don't think Vitoras meant to intentionally cloak attack/kill prey that wasn't dishonourable, but he should have known what he was getting himself in to when he wandered so close to the FOB.

As per our discussion (That being between me the council) we have decided to give Vitoras' a warning for his actions.

Report resolved.