Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drawing your characters (again)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drawing your characters (again)

Hey everyone!
    It's been a hot minute since I've been here, so I thought I'd come back with this again since last time didn't go as planned (IRL stuff took my time away :/)
    Well anyways, like last time just give me as much info as you want about your character - the more I get, the closer it'll probably be to how you expect them to look!
    Here's an example again, but this time I have a tablet so I said goodbye to drawing with my mouse

"My character is Mark Phearson. He's an average PFC, mid twenties, and a smoker. Looks tired all the time from dealing with the other PFC's in the prep rooms."
    "He's got olive tone skin, and brown hair. Also a short beard, trimmed but not clean."

And the images I draw for you guys will look a little cleaner than this one, it was drawn up pretty quickly.
    After I draw a couple requests, I'll be releasing them in sets (and each character by themselves as well) a couple times every day for as long as I can keep this up before I get burned out

EDIT : I'll add the compiled pics to the initial post here, in case anyone wants to look at them quickly

series 1
    Spoiler Spoiler:

series 2
    Spoiler Spoiler:

series 3
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by fatalityfun; 01-09-2020 at 09:53 AM. Reason: ease of access

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, first of all, thanks for doing this, everyone loves this type of things.

William Crimson appears to be mid 30s, being a Three World Empire citizen, his style is somewhat more unusual due to the cultural difference of the fascist Three World Empire, having blue eyes, a ginger quiff and handlebar moustache. Extremely by the book in all things from uniform to his uncompromising stoic nature and lack of humour.

(Reference image)

(Also, I love your style)
    Last edited by solidfury7; 01-06-2020 at 09:20 PM.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I'd like to reiterate what solidfury7 said, this sort of activity really does foster more interaction from the community and especially helps people to become connected with each seeing a character for more than just the limited amount of pixels that are available.

Alois Bielefeld is 35, with defined Anglo-Germanic features, with striking blond hair and blue eyes. A well maintained mustache stands proudly aloft his upper lip. (Watson Mustache)
    Would you kindly have my character in a Captains armor and dress, with peaked cap and pipe in mouth, holding out the ceremonial sword with both hands in front of them sideways ready to unsheathe, with a maniacal grin on his face bearing teeth.

3033a9df89f71007213d3787bd48b18f.png

Thank you for your consideration.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7 View Post
    William Crimson appears to be mid 30s, being a Three World Empire citizen, his style is somewhat more unusual due to the cultural difference of the fascist Three World Empire, having blue eyes, a ginger quiff and handlebar moustache. Extremely by the book in all things from uniform to his uncompromising stoic nature and lack of humour.

Done - I decided I'll release these in groups once there's enough requests at a time where I can do that :P
    anyway, here's the first one done, was a bit of a challenge because I didn't have a reference for that armor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Herr-San View Post
    Alois Bielefeld is 35, with defined Anglo-Germanic features, with striking blond hair and blue eyes. A well maintained mustache stands proudly aloft his upper lip. (Watson Mustache)
    Would you kindly have my character in a Captains armor and dress, with peaked cap and pipe in mouth, holding out the ceremonial sword with both hands in front of them sideways ready to unsheathe, with a maniacal grin on his face bearing teeth.
    I've started on this one, will be a couple hours before its done. Do you happen to have a sprite of the ceremonial sword? I can't find one anywhere & I haven't played in like 8 months
    ps, I'll edit this reply when it's done and add the image =)

EDIT:

sorry about the wait, ended up playing bloodborne for like 4 hours :s
    Last edited by fatalityfun; 01-07-2020 at 09:26 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalityfun View Post

Done - I decided I'll release these in groups once there's enough requests at a time where I can do that :P
    anyway, here's the first one done, was a bit of a challenge because I didn't have a reference for that armor
    You nailed it.

Great work!
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love what you're doing and think you add something quite unique to the community.

Brynjar Egilson is about 35 years old and of scandinavian descent, with rough blonde hair and a great bushy blonde beard and blue eyes the colour of the sky. He stands confident and prideful often opting for light armour as he prioritizes mobility over defence. He also carries 2 weapons, with those being g a shotgun attached to his armour and a rifle on his back. His armour has the word Mjolnir carved out with his boot knife and a pagan symbol tattoo'd on his face.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zion Griffiths is feminine looking male, 5'9, very scrawny but thick biceps, late 20s, shoulder length grey hair, blue eyes, light brown skin color. He wears heavy/medium armor to hide his scrawny body but always rolls up his sleeves to show off muscular arms, the only muscular part of him. Usually has a smirk on his face.

https://i.imgur.com/7oKFdlX.png
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, friend!

I don't have gyazo for taking screenshot so I take a picture by using a phone.

Not necessary to put a sunglasses, can you make the eyes smaller? Chinese eyes or asian eyes. Endomorph body type with a van dyke beard. (black)
    Cheng is holding the head of a xeno and holding machete/shotgun and probably Delta squad and wearing helmet with a prescription glasses and raincover. The hair is pony tail 3. Skin color is light brown. I forgot to change my skin. Age is 34. Armor is sleeveless with a big muscles and tattoo from his left arm.

Last edited by ChengChan; 01-08-2020 at 05:07 AM.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalityfun View Post
    I've started on this one, will be a couple hours before its done. Do you happen to have a sprite of the ceremonial sword? I can't find one anywhere & I haven't played in like 8 months
    ps, I'll edit this reply when it's done and add the image =)
    Sorry, I don't have a sprite, it's just a regular kind of saber, gold guard, red handle, with steel/silver scabbard.

Think this:
    A42-UC3209.jpg