User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Drawing your characters (again)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is pretty neat, kudos to you for offering your services to the community.

Private David Heitzer of Bravo Squad is 30, with perpetually tired and confused-looking blue eyes, a brown crew-cut and a five o'clock shadow. He wears aviators and has a pack of cigarettes in his helmet, with one nearly always dangling out of the corner of his mouth. Carries around an L42A and runs with medium armor.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.

Captain Tom Dinkle is around 40 years old with a brown ponytail and green eyes who tries very hard to recapture his youth. If he was a civilian, he would be like Michael Scott from the office trying very hard to be relatable in a cringey wholesome way. He has a prissy, effeminate look and has the fashion sense of an Art major. Despite looking so feminine, he still has a serious commanding presence befitting his rank. He wears a beret, red scarf and officers jacket with a big iron on his hip. I took some screenshots of his sprite

Last edited by Imheretohelp; 01-07-2020 at 03:04 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back! Good to see your style again.

A xeno drone rubbing his hands with an evil grin as he looks down at a new capture. It can just be the xeno.

Hivemind represent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have any requests, but I am super excited to see what you do. Thanks for sharing. Love your style.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first series is done (fancy way of saying I'll start drawing again when I wake up tomorrow)

I'll try to do a bunch of these at a time, but each one takes around 2 hours to finish so please be patient =)
    and if all goes well I'll probably have about 4 done by the end of the day

and thanks to everyone's encouragement, they don't fall on deaf ears
    Last edited by fatalityfun; 01-07-2020 at 09:41 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalityfun View Post
    first series is done (fancy way of saying I'll start drawing again when I wake up tomorrow)

I'll try to do a bunch of these at a time, but each one takes around 2 hours to finish so please be patient =)
    and if all goes well I'll probably have about 4 done by the end of the day

and thanks to everyone's encouragement, they don't fall on deaf ears
    Wunderbar.

Thank you for taking the time to draw my request. God damn does he look creepy, hah.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CABASHEP.jpg

Cabal "NOD" Shephard

Heavy armor, slugs and a snack on a helmet, instead of skull on armor, there is small Brotherhood of Nod symbol. Caucasian, armor is labeled "The Flesh is weak!", helmet is "Mercy is for the weak". Early 20'ies, average male and PFC. Definitely some C&C vibes.

Adrian Shephard from HL: Opposing Force cover "position" could be a nice touch for Cabal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet William loves to get his moustache pulled on while being rode from behind

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Connor Anderson is an SSGT in the Military Police, 6'1, CIA hairstyle, otherwise pretty average. Oh he also likes to stunbaton people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hugh Taranto, 43.

Brown eyed, has long black hair and a 3 O'Clock moustache.

Slightly tanned caucasian skin.

Regular PFC, medium armor, carries a belt, webbing and armor full of mags and a QF EB Vert rifle.

Due to years of USCM service, he looks like an asshole and acts like an unga. Still, people somehow like him. Never hesitates on pulling the trigger when he suspects of enemy movement in the field.

Finally, he should look average at best, he's not really something to behold