User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Drawing your characters (again)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooh, I love your style! Hope I can request one as well!

CMP Amelia Locke looks to be in the latter part of her 20's. Being from the colonies she had to fight every step of her way up to LCDR which left her somewhat jaded but still fanatically loyal to the USCM.
    She usually carries her custom red M41A Mk1 "Valkyrie" that appeared in her locker one night. (A mod randomly spawned that for me)

Somewhat tall at 6'0 with blue eyes and blood red hair. Not even she can tell if they're dyed or not at this point.

References:
    valk2.png
    Valk.jpg
    locke.jpg

edit: aaagh SolidFury is screaming at me to ask for this to be included with the MP group pic! It'll be amazing if you don't mind doing that, thank you!
    Last edited by RaddishRed; 01-07-2020 at 06:19 PM. Reason: spelling

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya, thanks for doing this.

Albert Blackwell is a 30ish Tank Gunner/Driver that always and I mean always has a cigar in his mouth, he's pretty content with everything except bald TCs who ram into walls and muck up his armour. Always ready with a blowtorch and his trusty welding kit+helmet.

tanker man.png
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya! Thank you for doing this awesome art project for us unskilled nerds! I'd like to requests a picture as well!

I play Chief Engineer Geraldine Birgitsdottir, and her in-game character description is: "LCDR Geraldine Birgitsdottir is a blue eyed, blond, girl from the sunny volcanic shores of Iceland. She's of average height, with a slim build, and an over-exaggerated smile! She has dark bags under her eyes recently, and her smile has lost its luster.".

She's in her mid twenties, and always has her patrol cap, and her welding goggles. She's a very peppy person in general, and always happy to help. Plus, she talks a bit like a valley girl. However, she's got a variety of tiny surgical scars all over her face and body after being repeatedly friendly-fired by marines, and she's lost some of her initial innocence as a result.

Reference:
    Geraldine1.jpg

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i see you're drawing again. if ya feel like it, redo this one ya drew last time but put your character (assuming you still play sofia) instead of ed trevor because he is retired and MIA rip, though the only difference is for my character, instead of a cigar they'd have a grey bandana covering their face, and their hair would be cropped to the bottom of their head and grey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperious View Post
    Brynjar Egilson is about 35 years old and of scandinavian descent, with rough blonde hair and a great bushy blonde beard and blue eyes the colour of the sky. He stands confident and prideful often opting for light armour as he prioritizes mobility over defence. He also carries 2 weapons, with those being g a shotgun attached to his armour and a rifle on his back. His armour has the word Mjolnir carved out with his boot knife and a pagan symbol tattoo'd on his face.
    Just finished him. How's it look?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalityfun View Post
    Just finished him. How's it look?

Yeeeeeeeeeeees <3

https://gyazo.com/0214ec0adb04b98cb7d1b8c0307ba940

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello king bless you, doin shit like this is always epic, I hope you get that community contributor badge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuteCircle View Post
    Zion Griffiths is feminine looking male, 5'9, very scrawny but thick biceps, late 20s, shoulder length grey hair, blue eyes, light brown skin color. He wears heavy/medium armor to hide his scrawny body but always rolls up his sleeves to show off muscular arms, the only muscular part of him. Usually has a smirk on his face.

Done, hope it's to your liking! Was your character based on Griffith from Berserk? He immediately came to mind from the description

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RaddishRed View Post
    edit: aaagh SolidFury is screaming at me to ask for this to be included with the MP group pic! It'll be amazing if you don't mind doing that, thank you!
    Do you mean the pic from earlier with the two guys grouped up? If so, totally can. I was just confused cause I didn't see any other mention of an MP group pic

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy Retard View Post
    i see you're drawing again. if ya feel like it, redo this one ya drew last time but put your character (assuming you still play sofia) instead of ed trevor because he is retired and MIA rip, though the only difference is for my character, instead of a cigar they'd have a grey bandana covering their face, and their hair would be cropped to the bottom of their head and grey
    FOR SURE, will get to it once I've finished all these other requests - unfortunately it might be another day before that's done

Quote Originally Posted by NoahKirchner View Post
    Hello king bless you, doin shit like this is always epic, I hope you get that community contributor badge
    that would be cool, wanted a badge back when I first joined the forums. I'm not too concerned about it anymore but it gives me a goal to aim for for sure
    Last edited by fatalityfun; 01-08-2020 at 12:28 AM. Reason: too amny "totally"'s

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are great!

Think you could do Old man Captain Howard Dalheart?
    Refs

//showthrea...lheart-Dossier
    Last edited by TheDexFiles; 01-08-2020 at 02:43 AM.

Garret Dalheart reporting for Duty!
    Captain Howard Dalheart Captain of the USS Almayer Deceased
    Ckey: TheDexfiles
    Joined the fight 19 Dec 2017

Current Record holder for most dead in a single OB at 25
    Sorry mates