Their BYOND Key
    Nanu308
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    20:00 GMT+0
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Enforcement of the rules.

Protocol 2 & 3.
    Description of the incident
    About 1 and a half hours into a round of Big Red, the marines were pushed back to the Medbay. Because of a marine dropping a nade behind 20 marines, we immediately lost our fortifications and had to fall back deeper until we were completely out of Medbay. During this time, I tried to fight off the queen and was killed, losing my secondary rifle, only being left with my shotgun. Once back out of the medbay, the medic that had my body removed my armour which dropped my gun onto the floor. While being treated, I observed a Delta Medic by the name of Shawn Iseman pick up my shotgun, walk off screen briefly, then reappear on screen with a random Bravo PFC. He then gave the PFC my shotgun, who then removed the mag harness and attached it to his own shotgun, at which point I was revived and my shotgun was recovered by the medic Orlando Blackburn who put it on me following my armour. As soon as I awoke, as I had obtained knowledge while ghosted, as it was OOC knwoledge, I could not discuss it in character, so I said in LOOC "LOOC: Unknown (as Brynjar Egilson)/(Viperious): Shawn Iseman what the actual fuck" and "(R)LOOC: Unknown (as Brynjar Egilson)/(Viperious): You don't steal an SLs only weapon and removes it's attachments you dick" Out of pure frustration that as an SL with only one weapon remaining, I was effectively looted that would make me combat inneffective, but since this information was obtained OOC, I kept it LOOC to voice my complaints with the action, as even though this behaviour is incredibly dickish and borderline griefing, it does not violate the rules against dickish behaviour or griefing, yet it was determined by Nanu that me saying this in LOOC was infact, dickish behaviour.

Shortly after this, during a back and forth tug of war in the medbay, I got crabbed during a push and was pulled back, but immediately upon being woken up, I rejoined the fight and was lured into the morgue by a warrior. After dodging it's lunge, I went to take it on until a ravager came in and tail whipped me, to which the warrior used the oppurtunity to grab me, punch me, grab me again and repeat until I was all the way outside of the offices, until it devoured me and took me to the office complex and nested me. After some time, I made an escape attempt, which proved semi successful as I landed a point blank and a followup hit on a sentinal, and almost killed the hivelord as I fled from the nests and reloaded my shotgun, but then the warrior came back and a brief fight, it was able to subdue me and take me back to the nests. But once it released me and I was standing, I was able to land 2 point blanks on it, which wasn't enough to put it into crit, but it did flee and was backed up by 2 sentinals, who I could no longer fight against as I had expended all of the ammo I was able to load into my shotgun. From this point on until I burst, I was being watched by the warrior and 2 sentinals, who after a short time decided to start disarm spamming me until I burst, so as usual, I started taunting them in LOOC, asking if they were paranoid, and what they afraid of, to which they responded along the lines of "We saw what you did to the warrior" and followed it up with "Never again" and moments before I bursted they said "For valhalla!" In reference to my Viking character.

About 20 minutes later of being inactive as a ghost, I get bwoinked with "You got a moment" from Nanu, who decided that after a year and a half of LOOC salting xenos while I'm being nest camped, it was all of a sudden a problem. He determined that calling someone out for dickish behaviour was infact, being a dick, which I find ironic.

I believe Nanu is incorrectly enforcing the rules to me due to his bias that he has displayed numerous times since I was discord banned. The code of conduct clearly states to properly investigate the incident before making a ruling, but I believe he made the ruling before he even messaged me, as even with context added, he believed that me talking about information I had learned OOC in LOOC that I could not talk about IC was somehow me talking IC in OOC and was me doing dickish behaviour. The later behaviour was something I do quite often and has never been addressed before and was simply taunting behaviour in the last moments of my time in the round, yet, even with this, rather than give a warning, Nanu has decided to add another note to my extensive note history, even though I have been very well behaved in character for the better part of the year with no serious problems. I do not believe anyone reported my behaviour and I do not believe the incident that has resulted in my note has been properly investigated and has been deemed far more serious than it is. I know for a fact that many players salt in LOOC, especially when nested and being camped, and have never heard of anyone being noted for it.
    Evidence
    All relavent logs of my LOOC comments and LOOC comments from others in response. With this being from Orlando Blackburn and the Sentinals that were watching me. Here is also a screenshot of the situation I was in just before I started LOOC taunting the sentinals. https://gyazo.com/8b792a4177a22f576978717e8b0dced9

Here's the reaction from Orlanda Blackburn when I told him about the note I got for the LOOC comments that he was present for. https://gyazo.com/9e09936febd1172b9ca13a77012a9362

And here's the reaction from one of the sentinals that was disarm spamming me while I was nested https://gyazo.com/287e5946b7dcd6681e4afcacd88199a2

And here's a 5 minute clip of my escape attempt that lead to me taunting the sentinals in LOOC moments before I burst.
    How you would punish the accused
    Removal of note and no punishment to the accused, only a reminder to be an impartial judge, and just because I am a disliked member of the community does not mean I should be hassled over every minor thing I do when everyone else that does the same thing. Dead Chat salt is not against the rules as long as it's not malicious and I was not being malicious, unless you deem calling someone a dick for being a dick.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can show that any of the people directed my LOOC comments actually reported the comments then I will happily withdraw the staff report, but as I highly doubt that to be the case, I feel that I am being unfairly targetted for common behaviour.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://streamable.com/gpzzo This is the video link, I failed to post it for some reason.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting as a witness.

I was the one who was pulling the server logs to check for the infractions of the rules Nanu enforced whilst PMing you. I did so on Nanu's request, likely because he wished to take the opportunity to gauge my performance as a trial moderator.

After c/p-ing the problematic logs, and informing Nanu of my personal ruling of the situation - which was that you taunting other players via LOOC is NOT ACCEPTABLE - Nanu agreed with my ruling and proceeded to have the PM conversation he had with you. The problematic logs I've mentioned were the ones shown to you by Nanu as well.

The logs in question, for reference:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin PMs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Note given:

Warned for IC in OOC and Being a Dick. Player in question took IC issues into LOOC and called out players for Disarm spamming em /calling them/he a dick. Player warned and was very argumentative in DM's.
    by Nanu308 (SeniorModerator) on Tue, January 7th of 2020
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has been common behaviour ever since devs made it incredibly difficult to escape nests, especially when xenos go out of their way disarm spam you so you can't even break out in the first place, let alone stand up long enough to avoid being disarmed in the 3 seconds you have to wait before you can even grab your weapon. The other players even stated that it was silly for me to be noted for that as they also joined me in the little back and forth we had in LOOC.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Acute, can you post the logs of the responses I recieved in LOOC from Orlando blackburn and the sentinals to provide context?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Over thinking on it I have come to understand how what I said regarding Shawn Iseman being a dick is IC/OOC as the information that he stole my shotgun was IC information and the fact that I learned about it OOC didn't make it OOC information.

However I still contest the claim that I was breaking the rule about being a dick by taunting the Sentinals that was disarm spamming me near my bursting as even the sentinals themselves were surprised by the fact as they also joined me in LOOC before I burst.

Washed up CM-SS13 Host NGGJamie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Berating someone for something they did in-game in OOC is a violation of the ICky OOCky rule. The disarm spam complaints could also be in the same vein.

All you received for doing it was a warning, and the mod did enforce the rule correctly. I honestly can't say that I see anything wrong with the action taken here. If a ban was applied, I might say that would have been a bit harsh, but that was not the case.

Resolved.
    Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - 10/19/22

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Contact Info:
    Spoiler Spoiler: