User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kineem - Moderator Application

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see good answers in there, Chance Warden's a chad and you've been around for quite a bit. However, Starmute does present a valid point, but I stay up till 2-3 am anyways so like...

I would like to see you on trial.
    +1
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by starmute View Post
    Is that healthy for you?

Do you think you can keep that up?

I just worry about stuff like that. Not everyone can stay up at 2 am.
    I prefer late hours because lowpop is my favorite time to play CM. The game runs smoother making it less frustrating for me; being capable of handling ahelps when most mods are asleep is just an added benefit. I used to consistently stay up to 5AM or even past that while playing CM or other games, so 9PM-4AM isn't a big concern imo.

I get enough sleep as is so I don't see my sleep schedule or health as an issue
    Chance Warden

Duke the Synthetic, Karr'Thesh the Yautja
    ex-synth councilman and retired moderator

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kineem View Post
    I prefer late hours because lowpop is my favorite time to play CM. The game runs smoother making it less frustrating for me; being capable of handling ahelps when most mods are asleep is just an added benefit. I used to consistently stay up to 5AM or even past that while playing CM or other games, so 9PM-4AM isn't a big concern imo.

Alright. I can recomend you then. That being said you need to make sure you are OK at those hours.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good dude. Will play the game and do more than 99% of staff who sit afk in-game.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Despite what others may share with you Kineem, I believe you to be a rational mind. If I am taking all other expierences and basing it truly on your council decisions and work.

You would fit well here in the context that you are not afraid of voicing your opinions and grievances which are usually valid for the most part. Your council decisions regarding people have been a bit tough but reasonable and unbiased. You are a well known player and have dedicated a gross amount of time to this server and while you are playing and wish to do your part to help? I find it to be a waste if you weren't accepted.

+1

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to agree with my fellow moderators. I've never had any major interactions with you but from what I understand your a quite active among the community.

+1 from me and I hope to interact with ya more in the future even thouh our playtimes are way apart

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't say much besides your behavior in discord compounded with your answers to dealing with other staff. This comes across to me as a complete lack of respect for staff. Behind the scenes their has been a lot of heated debate. And right now we're in a confusing spot as a team. I don't believe that adding someone that's causing so much debate would be beneficial for the team at the moment.

I'd be happy to give my approval in a month or two once we're moving again, as you have a pretty solid grasp of the rules, have been around for a long time, and still play quite often. I firmly believe you'd be an asset at a different time, without a doubt.
    -1 though if love to see you come back if you are denied.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well looks like a lot of mods like your app and answers so +1.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll be making a relatively long post when I wake up tomorrow.

Edit: My post will wait until you answer AcuteCircle on the next page.
    Last edited by forest2001; 01-10-2020 at 12:44 AM.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kineem View Post

I am from the Asian Timezone at 8+ GMT and I can confirm that I see Kineem a lot during our timezone and seem to be still sharp enough to outplay and converse with others.