User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freeware games

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I myself really enjoyed game called "Mindustry". Its a mix of factorio and tower defense game of sort. You basically construct small factories to expand your defenses and produce ammo for your turrets. Compared to factorio production chains are much more simple and game is more focused on tower defense part but it all really fits nicely together. And its certainly worth mentioning that unlike most other games mentioned here its a proper modern game with nice looking interface and proper graphics instead of asci tiles. I absolutely recommend checking it out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, most games under Immutable X will be amazing and have a large community, and while most of them will be free to play, you will need to purchase some nft assets if you want to gain more money from them. I know that guilds like Balthazar team and Yield Guild Games are supporting some games like Guild of Guardians and Illuvium, and that once the game is released, they will allow their members to play the game using the guild's assets to earn in-game rewards, so those players won't have to invest anything but their time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-anomaly

If you have never played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. do yourself a favor and download this now.

And Remeber to show The Zone some respect, or don't expect to leave The Zone alive.
    Last edited by Santiago Delgado; 06-19-2022 at 05:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was the first time I heard about those old games. I’ve missed them so much, and now I really want to try them out. Can I do that without installing MS-DOS? Are there any Windows adaptations?
    I have been playing PC games since 2006, and I have played many of them. Some of them were from 2002 or 2003. My PC was rather old, and I had to play the games it could run. I still remember trying to play games from 2008 and getting constant freezes. That’s why I played so many games from the early 2000s. My favorite series was Diablo, Warhammer 40K, and Tom Clancy’s. I also like some of the games from the Medal of Honor and Call of Duty series. But Diablo was my main passion. Thanks to yesgamers.com, I got into a friendly community of players and could ask questions and share my success there.
    Last edited by SarahCornel; 10-24-2022 at 11:37 AM.