User Tag List

Thread: Spetr - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spetr - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Spetr
    Character Name?
    Mortland 'Hunk' Ardel/ HA-T3
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Xeno
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Don´t Remember
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    A bit of paradise, Halo 13, etc.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Nope
    Reason for Ban
    Prolonged case of LRP as Xeno
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I am appealing for the xeno perma jobban. At the time of my permaban I accumulated quite a lot of LRP notes due to forgetting to change my name from the LRP YE-E7 to a more serious tone as well as just not really caring and wanting to keep the name. I eventually got around to change it after being banned for a day.

Banned |Duration: 1440 minutes|Reason: Third offence on LRP. Was asked to change their xeno name YE-E7 twice the past two weeks, still using it today. Change it or you will not be able to play xeno here. | Fri, November 1st of 2019

After being banned for it, I started taking it more seriously and changing my name, but that did not stop me from LRPing as Queen

Banned |Duration: 4320 minutes|Reason: LRP - As round was restarting as Queen, announced the following: | The words of the Queen reverberate in your head... "Hello everyone, welcome to Xeno Queen ASMR, today we are gonnna be doing some relaxing sounds after battle". *Reaches over in ovipositoir and takes out a facehugger while starting to tap it with it's long claws* "Let's listen to it chitter on the ground" *Places the facehugger down on the ground as it starts tapping it's bony fingers making a satisfying click-click-click-click sound as it crawls around the Queen* | Extensive prior history of LRP. | Sun, November 3rd of 2019

Apparently, at the time of the ban, it was end of the round and I thought It was all right to do so, but it wasn't. I didn't take xeno RP seriously and after a couple of weeks later in late November I got myself jobbaned

Banned |Duration: 10080 minutes|Reason: Banned for LRP as Xeno. As xeno in hivemind said "Hivemind, Leader Elder Boiler (HA-310-T3) (watch) hisses, 'TALLHOST ARE YOU MAD ? TALLHOST ARE YOU MAD ?, ARE YOU MAD TALLHOST ? OH, TALLHOST ARE YOU MAD, CAN YOU TELL US, TALLHOST, IF YOU MAD ?'" Has a bunch of LRP related xeno notes as well from previously this month. The Xeno Jban can be appealed on the Forums. | Sat, November 30th of 2019

I didn't look at xenos and thought about keeping an in-character approach. I always looked at them and hivemind chatter as like any sort of in-game chat, call of duty, League of Legends, you name it. A place to shitpost and talk down to the ghosts/opponents in d-chat. The comment was sparked because I took things too seriously while observing as a ghost, everytime someone said 'Rekt' or 'Get shit on' while killing a xeno, it fueled my xeno main determination to kill marines and respond with a similarly snarky response, although this one was more toxic, LRP and immature in nature.

I took playing xeno seriously, I was stressed when we were losing and when we pulled through, that was the immediate reaction I typed in. I understand that many of the discord chatter and jokes saying 'Xenos are LRP and don't RP' may also be cause of people like me and I am willing and hopeful in trying and change that

Now after taking a break from aliens and CM as a whole, I looked back at what I was doing and understand the consequences of behaving like an LRP shitter while playing Xeno and feel embaressed at my previous notes.

I believe I am ready to play xenomorph while treating the role with the RP and in-universe respect that I should for an MRP server and re-pick the mantle of Xeno Main.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Admin team has discussed this ban at length and decided that you simply dont have enough playtime in the past few months to get a job ban lifted. I recommend you spend the next month here playing regularly and make an appeal in 30 days.
    For now though. I am afraid this is denied.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.