User Tag List

Thread: Vintage Submachine Gun

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vintage Submachine Gun

I miss the old m39 sprite, I loved it, and I have an idea to bring it back: the vintage SMG. Ideally it would function similar to the mk1 pulse rifle, a nonstandard, outdated smg which used to be standard issue but was replaced in that fashion with our current one, we could rename it to the m38 or some such. It could have a much higher magazine and firing rate at the cost of accuracy and attachment versatility. It could be issued to engineers, medics, squad leaders, veteran enlisted kits, and orderable by req.

vintage.gif

Let me know what you think in the comments

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally just want old recoloured Queen to purple hivelords back, they were amazing.

wadaws.jpg

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    M39 is already shit. Just as Pulse Rifle MK1. Imagine making weapon that would be even more shit that it already was. It should be instead something like PDW variant of M39, where dual wielding is more viable and is designed around concept of Run and Gun for marines with one-handed shooting as balance point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This seems like it would be a waste of effort. So few people use the M39 that having an alternative wouldn't make any difference.