User Tag List

Thread: DrinkNaCl - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DrinkNaCl - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Mxssi10
    Character Name?
    Milo Fielder
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Xenomorph
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Hunk1
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    Paradise Station
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None
    Reason for Ban
    "No Griefing"
    "Suicide Rushed as Larva, this is a jobban as well"
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    No.
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I did not grief anybody unless the suicide larva rush note is acknowledged as griefing
    I don't remember killing any marines or harming anyone intentionally as it would've been an accident.

The ban was yesterday, so I am able to recall some information. I was being a nuisance which I do admit as I never play xeno and I'm quite newbie when it comes to that role. I should've known better but my main intent was NOT to rush as a larva and suicide.
    I said "LARVA UNGA RUSH" as a joke which was obviously a very bad choice of words as for 1. OOC wasn't exactly acting like a Xenomorph, 2. Can be seen as a number of things, 1 example being trolling.

My main intent was to stick close to my fellow xenos, without being a nuisance, as I feared I was going to get lost as this was on the map CORSAT which is relatively new and a map I am not familiar with at all

I know now ,as I was doing the previous times when I was a larva, is just to stay at the hive and rest, and wait until I evolve. I understand what I did was a very bad thing to do as it wasted an asset to the hive as another player could've joined and made more use of what I did.
    If unbanned I can promise such intolerant actions won't happen again and I will stay at the hive as advised as larvas are very weak and vulnerable.

Before I took a massive break off the server I quite enjoyed playing Xenomorph when I died as a marine as it was a good alternative and a breath of fresh air

Thank you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will discuss this appeal and come up with a decision by the end of the 13th.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your standard Xeno ban will be lifted, however i'll be leaving the Queen ban in place for now until you can prove that this was just a one off.