Date of Incident
    January 11, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Trace Taylor

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Cark

Accused Character Name
    Atticus O'Connor

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3:07 PM

What rule(s) were broken:

Description of the incident:
    We're on CORSAT and there's a big fight between lockdown gates. Atticus and some ssethtider Alpha SL were camping the button preventing anyone from opening the gate. I got the gates open and they wernt happy.

After some fighting and marine victories Atticus walks up to me and starts attacking me. Just watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXrhU7-dIvI

The above incident was ruled IC by a moderator, but that is not what I am reporting him for. After I got revived I was zipcufed and dragged around by Atticus for like 20 minutes. He actively prevented a medic from treating me and returning my gear. I kept trying to escape this illegal arrest and ran into a warrior; even in the presence of xenos he would not relent and give me my fucking shit back. I ask for help on the headset and he removes my headset.

He basically removed me from the round for like 20-30 minutes over some bullshit that he himself stirred. He was the aggressor in all instances and I only acted in self-defense. He had no right to arrest me, deny me my gear and remove my headset.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    The gamer in me wants him spec job banned but probably just a warning.

Whitelisted Captain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was one of the SOs that round. Atticus O'Connor and some other Alpha squadies reported times that you were shooting fellow marines on purpose, I think even killing someone, but logs would clear light on that, my memory is fuzzy after that cancer of a round. I relayed the allegations to CMP and XO, but was sort of ignored and was busy with other things. Told them to focus on the mission and that we can always arrest you later. Maybe 20 minutes after allegations against you started, Atticus decided to arrest you, so he reported that he brought you to DS1 where MPs took you. CMP was angry at Atticus for arresting you since he's not an MP. Then I heard that you were cleared by MPs of all charges.
    Roman 'Fire' Kacew

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will pull the logs later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I was Atticus. You ignored the orders of command and opened the shutters whilst being told constantly to leave them closed by me and my SL. You ignored us and opened them. I passed info onto command that there were a lot of xenos on the other side of the shutters as I had the thermal glasses from research (this was CORSAT). You opened them anyway, the tank almost got ganked and numerous marines died. Had the other xenos that were there when the order was given initially not left, we would probably have been overrun which could have easily fucked the op.

I later found you and punched you, calling you an idiot for doing it. You threatened to shoot me, I then stabbed you with my knife after this threat was made. This was about 2 minutes into our conflict. You then pulled out your gun and magdumped me. Later I got revived, and I saw you being treated as another marine shot you for magdumping me. The synth, Felix, provided me with zipties when I asked him and I cuffed you.

You were fully treated by the medic, he was just returning you gear. I put the armor he gave me on you but I didn't let him give you your gun, seeing as you just magdumped me minutes earlier. That was well within reason. The medic said nothing about you needing more treatment and you were doing just fine, but he was trying to take you away from me, and again, you had just magdumped me and now you were even more pissed because I had you in cuffs, I've had past experiences on CM of pissing someone off and then them coming back later and murdering me. The medic eventually managed to pull you free and I disarmed him, causing you to be able to run off.

You ran into an area where a small fight was happening, but there were numerous marines right by us and I knew the warrior wouldn't charge into them as that would be suicide and it wasn't an XX. I took your headset as you kept calling for help and Delta is notorious for complying with this, and after the incident that just happened it seemed the best choice for both of our safeties. I told command to announce that I was 'arresting you' and while this could be illegal under marine law, it's well allowed within the rules. I was the spec this round anyway and i'm pretty sure specs can make field arrests much like SLs.

I delivered you to the DS pilot and told him what happened. I left FOB and died to a warrior, my round was over. You were cleared off all charges for whatever reason and then YOU, not me, YOU decided to cryo. You could've easily redeployed as this wasn't that long after you went up anyway, because I followed you as you were getting in this DS and I wasn't even permadead at the time iirc. My round ended, I couldn't help this, but YOU chose to end yours. This was IC, entirely, it followed proper escalation. You could consider rule 14 being violated (I don't roll this in with proper esc.) as I did stab you first, but again, you got numerous marines killed which could more than likely be applicable in real life, which is a part of rule 14.

TLR; This was entirely IC, was dealt with in round, and was all well within reason. Even if it is a valid report, this isn't rule 4, it'd be 14, and maybe 3.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and for another thing, the video you provided literally shows the proper escalation in action, furthermore disproving your own point, and also showing you drawing your gun on me and threatening to magdump me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cark View Post
    Hi, I was Atticus. You ignored the orders of command and opened the shutters whilst being told constantly to leave them closed by me and my SL. You ignored us and opened them. I passed info onto command that there were a lot of xenos on the other side of the shutters as I had the thermal glasses from research (this was CORSAT). You opened them anyway, the tank almost got ganked and numerous marines died. Had the other xenos that were there when the order was given initially not left, we would probably have been overrun which could have easily fucked the op.
    Who the fuck ordered you to keep it closed? The captain stopped by 5 minutes after and told you to stop being an idiot and keeping it closed, so like I don't really care what some bald SSethtider SO ordered you to do. The gate was opened and we pushed out and got xeno kills. You have like no game sense whatsoever if you think we got epically slaughtered and are just making shit up.

Everything else you wrote I addressed in my report.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mkay, one final thing, because there's no way to edit comments. The second video you linked also lends a hand. You state that the SL and I were blocking the buttons from being pressed, and questioning why we would do that. The CO literally gave us the order to do this, for two reasons I imagine. One thing, as I stated in my first post, because I passed on the information that there were a large amount of xenos on the other side, which again I knew because I had thermal huds. Second thing, because pushing like that into something that VERY MUCH looked like a hive is what we here call metarushing, which is against the rules in itself (pretty sure this falls under rule 5/6).

You then ask why i'm pulling out a knife, the reason? Proper escalation is Fists>Melee>Firearms. You were fully prepared, judging by your wording, to just go fists>firearms, and may well have done so even if I had punched you again instead of stabbed you. You also say after this that you were trying to deescalate, I fail to see how drawing a gun would accomplish that. You then say you are walking away, it wasn't that blatant and you were still in a couple tiles of me when I stabbed you, at this point I wasn't reading chat and didn't see you put your gun away. That's my bad, but I was tracking you and was about to stab you, which I did. Again, I note my curiosity to if you would've still magdumped me had I punched you. You state I deployed with zipcuffs, this is false but it's not your fault for not knowing this as you were unconscious. As I stated, the synth gave me the cuffs when I asked him to. This implies he too agrees with me as he couldn't have followed this order if it was unlawful UNLESS lives were at stake.

You state I can't arrest you because i'm not an MP, but there's no rule that says this. You say mag harnesses are rare, and this is off topic, but this isn't really that true. This was highpop, so each squad req vendor starts with around 5, not including the point man kits that have one, making that 6. 6x4 is 24, and that's just in the squad reqs alone, not even the main req which has much more. I want to say they start with 10 in each of their vendors, and they have 2, making the total 44 (again not including the ones in point man kits.) You can also always loot bodies for a mag harness, or, OR, you could've just got your gun back as it's unlikely somebody would've actually taken it. Now don't quote me on this, as I'm not 100%, but there's usually always a few mag harns in the squad reqs especially at the time this occurred.

Your video does show you injured, but you weren't falling over and weren't bleeding, so I figured you would be fine as stuttering generally comes from pain. You were however, fine. The medic that was trying to treat you was dragging you off, I didn't trust that because that generally would follow with uncuffing. I tell the medic, as you can see in the video, "Do it here" but he continues so he doesn't get treated. You also are fine later on as the pills he did give you healed you. You then say I can't take your headset, and couldn't even if I was an MP. This is false, MPs can too take your headset if you are abusing it, to, for example, call for help. I will even put the law in marine law that says it here:

Access to a Radio Unless the prisoner has abused the radio (such as spamming it for help after being asked to stop), they are authorized a standard headset. If any MP believes that it is being abused this right can be denied.

I didn't ask you to stop, but this is in marine law and therefore I don't need to follow it to the letter anyway. Note the fact however I let you keep your headset up to this point. You then freak out in an ahelp, using the word faggot, and you've also been saying it constantly through this entire process. You could consider this rule 3, and I myself could really drag this out to make it an issue, because I am actually gay. I don't because I don't give a shit about it, it's just a word, but this is a little off-topic, i'm just making a point.

TLR, Most of the things you state in your second video are invalid or easily disproved IMO.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mkay, one final thing, because there's no way to edit comments. The second video you linked also lends a hand. You state that the SL and I were blocking the buttons from being pressed, and questioning why we would do that. The CO literally gave us the order to do this, for two reasons I imagine. One thing, as I stated in my first post, because I passed on the information that there were a large amount of xenos on the other side, which again I knew because I had thermal huds. Second thing, because pushing like that into something that VERY MUCH looked like a hive is what we here call metarushing, which is against the rules in itself (pretty sure this falls under rule 5/6).

You then ask why i'm pulling out a knife, the reason? Proper escalation is Fists>Melee>Firearms. You were fully prepared, judging by your wording, to just go fists>firearms, and may well have done so even if I had punched you again instead of stabbed you. You also say after this that you were trying to deescalate, I fail to see how drawing a gun would accomplish that. You then say you are walking away, it wasn't that blatant and you were still in a couple tiles of me when I stabbed you, at this point I wasn't reading chat and didn't see you put your gun away. That's my bad, but I was tracking you and was about to stab you, which I did. Again, I note my curiosity to if you would've still magdumped me had I punched you. You state I deployed with zipcuffs, this is false but it's not your fault for not knowing this as you were unconscious. As I stated, the synth gave me the cuffs when I asked him to. This implies he too agrees with me as he couldn't have followed this order if it was unlawful UNLESS lives were at stake.

You state I can't arrest you because i'm not an MP, but there's no rule that says this. You say mag harnesses are rare, and this is off topic, but this isn't really that true. This was highpop, so each squad req vendor starts with around 5, not including the point man kits that have one, making that 6. 6x4 is 24, and that's just in the squad reqs alone, not even the main req which has much more. I want to say they start with 10 in each of their vendors, and they have 2, making the total 44 (again not including the ones in point man kits.) You can also always loot bodies for a mag harness, or, OR, you could've just got your gun back as it's unlikely somebody would've actually taken it. Now don't quote me on this, as I'm not 100%, but there's usually always a few mag harns in the squad reqs especially at the time this occurred.

Your video does show you injured, but you weren't falling over and weren't bleeding, so I figured you would be fine as stuttering generally comes from pain. You were however, fine. The medic that was trying to treat you was dragging you off, I didn't trust that because that generally would follow with uncuffing. I tell the medic, as you can see in the video, "Do it here" but he continues so he doesn't get treated. You also are fine later on as the pills he did give you healed you. You then say I can't take your headset, and couldn't even if I was an MP. This is false, MPs can too take your headset if you are abusing it, to, for example, call for help. I will even put the law in marine law that says it here:

Access to a Radio Unless the prisoner has abused the radio (such as spamming it for help after being asked to stop), they are authorized a standard headset. If any MP believes that it is being abused this right can be denied.

I didn't ask you to stop, but this is in marine law and therefore I don't need to follow it to the letter anyway. Note the fact however I let you keep your headset up to this point. You then freak out in an ahelp, using the word faggot, and you've also been saying it constantly through this entire process. You could consider this rule 3, and I myself could really drag this out to make it an issue, because I am actually gay. I don't because I don't give a shit about it, it's just a word, but this is a little off-topic, i'm just making a point.

TLR, Most of the things you state in your second video are invalid or easily disproved IMO.
    1. You started the entire conflict. Even when we were done you decided to cheap shot me with a knife so your demise is your fault

2. After said conflict you got a raging boner because you lost and wanted to screw with me some more so you throw away your spec round to drag me around in zip cuffs for 50 years

3. You remove my headset for gamey retard reasons you had no right to arrest me as I acted entirely in self defense

Like you write so many words but just miss the fact that you are an asshole. You were the aggressor in every single fucking instance and yet you try to play victim. Fuck off

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imheretohelp View Post
    Who the fuck ordered you to keep it closed? The captain stopped by 5 minutes after and told you to stop being an idiot and keeping it closed, so like I don't really care what some bald SSethtider SO ordered you to do. The gate was opened and we pushed out and got xeno kills. You have like no game sense whatsoever if you think we got epically slaughtered and are just making shit up.

Everything else you wrote I addressed in my report.
    The captain, or the XO, ordered it to be kept closed until cades were up. This was not just via overwatch or comms, but BY ANNOUNCEMENT. I'm pretty sure I even said this to you in round. This is another thing aswell, WE HAD NO CADES UP. This makes it even more close to metarush, which is an issue I've stated on one of my other paragraph replies. The captain did later, LATER say to keep it open but at this point I had left it behind and I literally couldn't have closed it as the tank crushed the shutters because it was ontop of them when somebody closed them.

Please, also, stop freaking out and cursing. This really isn't that big of an issue and you are still freaking out about it regardless of this happening yesterday. Atleast 3 marines died in the push, but I'm certain more were captured because you decided you didn't want to wait for cades and wanted your unga.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The captain, or the XO, ordered it to be kept closed until cades were up. This was not just via overwatch or comms, but BY ANNOUNCEMENT. I'm pretty sure I even said this to you in round. This is another thing aswell, WE HAD NO CADES UP. This makes it even more close to metarush, which is an issue I've stated on one of my other paragraph replies. The captain did later, LATER say to keep it open but at this point I had left it behind and I literally couldn't have closed it as the tank crushed the shutters because it was ontop of them when somebody closed them.

Please, also, stop freaking out and cursing. This really isn't that big of an issue and you are still freaking out about it regardless of this happening yesterday. Atleast 3 marines died in the push, but I'm certain more were captured because you decided you didn't want to wait for cades and wanted your unga.
    We pushed and got a lot of kills the round was marine favored due to my actions. No one was negatively impacted.

You frustrate me all you do is write big walls of text that can be summarized very easily. Everything you did to me I responded rightly via self-defense. You had no right to arrest me or deny me my gear and weapons. That's it. I don't care about your snake tongue and walls of text the video I posted and the context of this entire kerfuffle explains everything.

Keep typing up a storm I don't care.