Ceyella trap Meer
    Their BYOND Key
    50remandcounting
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    3:20am
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    investigate the siutation
    Description of the incident
    I go to reqqie for attachies, waking up, and am told, "ew" then "gross hair" then the ct closes the line on me. as this is a hella dick move, i busted into req and hit the CT, ct disarms me to the ground, then MP runs in so i get up and stand there, ct disarms the MP once then the MP flashes me and drags me off, so i ahelp this violation of arrest procedure, as well as the fact MPs denied my radio for talking to CMP/alpha with it on alpha squads comms. i was yelling at alpha about req being nuts about attachies and CMP came on to talk to me about req rules and i was starting to tchat with it and lost my radio. MPs then refused my radio on the grounds i had talked to alpha pre brigged.

Moving forward i get out of brig for crash, so i go to req and beat up the CT some more to teach him a lesson to simply do his job and give people attachies, and not deny them on silly meta grounds. this somehow got me a ban for rule 3 - someone denies me attachies on the grounds of how i look, so i beat them up, is in my view solely IC. i got noted for lieing in ahelps - which i did not do to my knowledge.

Getting a note for "being a dick" to punish someone who was a dick, is pretty wild in my opnion. the CT should have simply given me the attachies hes suppose to give me per his assigned role, or told me oh hey we are out, and id have gone on my way.
    Evidence
    staff logs
    How you would punish the accused
    I just want the note removed, i did not lie, and attacking someone with pure punches even after they shoot me is pretty IC

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logdiving for it, will take a bit of time. Then I add my part to this report, as I was a witness.
    April - Synthetic
    VIC - Xenomorph

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ban and note in question:
    [03:17:23]ADMIN: 50remandcounting has banned ceyella|Duration: 1440 minutes|Reason: Rule 3, lying in ahelps - Went out of ther way to repeatedly break into req and punch the hell out of a CT 3 times, one of which was even mid-hijack.

FIRST AHELP
    Logs that led to attacking the CT
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Start of attack logs, with Ceyella punching the CT
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The MP coming in and flashing mid-disarming. Mind it that this and the previous part seems somewhat contradictory with the following ahelp: [03:17:01]ADMIN: PM: ->50RemAndCounting: we were not fighting when the MP came in, and attacking the CT was pure IC, he wanted to be a dick, so i took IC measures to punish him for it
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The arresting of Ceyella and the removal of headset
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ceyella - 50rem
    Spoiler Spoiler:

50rem - MP
    Spoiler Spoiler:

After getting released from the brig, Ceyella attacking the CT
    Spoiler Spoiler:

SECOND AHELP

50rem and the CT
    Spoiler Spoiler:

50rem and Ceyella
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I believe no further logs are required for this case.
    April - Synthetic
    VIC - Xenomorph

Ceyella
    after talking things over with rem in PMs, i would like to withdraw this request.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been mulling over the logs myself as well and I will admit that the lying in ahelps part had been a lapse of judgement on my part - I started feeling pressured to wrap my investigation up ASAP as the round end had been delayed just so I could conclude it. I should have handled that by telling it directly to you ingame instead of noting it, but for reference this is what made me concerned enough that I had, at the moment, decided to go through with pinning the "lying in ahelps" part in the note.

"[02:50:22]ADMIN: HELP: Ceyella: CT hunter just IE, shot me for punching him"

Several seconds before that, I was done talking with the MP that you ahelped for improperly arresting you, and proceeded to jump to your current location. Moments before you made that ahelp, I'd already seen that you were busying yourself cleaning the CT's clock - whacking him, punching him to the ground, unloading even more punches while he was on the ground. All of that, while hijack was in progress.

The moment the CT got a chance to get you to leave him alone by pulling his gun on you, you began typing up that ahelp. You didn't leave him alone until the Alamo started crashing into the almayer, at which point you rushed out and left him for dead. Said CT died to the aliens mere seconds later.

Again, while the "lying in ahelps" part may have been a lapse on my part, the Rule 3 break most certainly wasn't. Doing something like this to another player over something as mundane as refusing attachments, and continually escalating the issue before your arrest, right away after you were done serving brig time and WHILE THE HIJACK WAS ONGOING - for all of this combined, I maintain that your ban ought to stand. I simply find it incomprehensible that anyone would deem this an acceptable thing to do when the rest of the Almayer is scrambling to defend the vessel.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Washed up CM-SS13 Host NGGJamie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Closed since the parties concluded it amicably.

I gave 50rem advice for handling situations like this in the future.
    Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - 10/19/22

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Contact Info:
    Spoiler Spoiler: