Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no he solo screeched me

Whitelisted Captain/Retired WL Maintainer Snooper44's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a good round all-around. The marines tried but honestly they could not match my might or my skills. I had in fact been maining queen and practicing for this round for months on end. I had engaged in intense cookie-clicker games in order to prepare myself to neurotoxin any marine who would try to approach me. It took long for my sausage fingers to get used to stretching across the keyboard to move and neurotoxin marines as if I was throwing baseballs 200 MPH. I spent at least three weeks with star baseball players and elite gamers learning how they concentrated so well and how they properly utilized it in the gaming world so fluently. I was ready in this aspect but I was not done. I then underwent mental training to prepare myself for proper restraint in the face of the horde of marines that would push me. Put I could not give in, I know they wanted me to utilize my king ability so they could laugh as they stepped on my corpse with their BC ANGLED GRIP STOCK BUCKSHOT SHOTGUNS. I was no fool, I saw this. I spent months at my local temple on a mountain secluded from society to ensure I would not be baited by these lowly rats who would dare try to trample on the empire I had set my heart on establishing. After shaving my head and learning how to recite several different ancient texts in eight different languages I knew I was ready.

I emerged on that battlefield in some eyes as a hero, others as the greatest villain to rise on CM13. But to me I was no different from any bystander. I was one who had a goal, who started as a lowly drone with big dreams to accomplish, to grow beyond what the expectations for me were. The previous queen was weak so I purposely put her down, I took her place and began my ascension to the stars. Mark my words, the power that one can gain is no joke. Any queen can reach high, any queen can kill, but only the best can become a queen who triumphs. If you dare to join me up on this throne I challenge you then. I shall be waiting as I watch as you all squabble, looking at me from below with eyes shining with the belief that one can become as great and skilled as I was. I await you, good luck.

Commodore Greg Lauffer

Whitelist Maintainer

January 1st 2021 - June 28th 2021

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you based Greg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stick to playing CO dork, there's only room for one meme Queen on this server and that's me.