User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [WITHDRAWN]Memesky - Moderator Application

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Novacti I'd also like to add that I am totally aware of the recent events, as in the multikeying griefer. But there is no way for me to know what your procedure is for finding those.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Memesky

Alright, had a look at your times. They seem to be decent.

You're quite active on discord and decently active on forums.

I like how you're trying to get more involved with the CM community, WL applications, mod apps and streaming on discord.

Despite your flaws, I think you would make a decent moderator.
    I'm going to
    +1
    Don't make me regret this.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Novacti View Post
    @Memesky

Alright, had a look at your times. They seem to be decent.

You're quite active on discord and decently active on forums.

I like how you're trying to get more involved with the CM community, WL applications, mod apps and streaming on discord.

Despite your flaws, I think you would make a decent moderator.
    I'm going to
    +1
    Don't make me regret this.
    This is something I can guarantee you won't regret, thank you for the support.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Answers could be more descriptive but I like your attitude, you seem like a generally chill person. I am not against giving you a trial
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuteCircle View Post
    Answers could be more descriptive but I like your attitude, you seem like a generally chill person. I am not against giving you a trial
    Thanks for the support!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You seem overly insertive on discord and you were warned for spamming friend requests there.
    In addition, you give me strange vibes in general with your behaviour.

Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkkeli View Post
    You seem overly insertive on discord and you were warned for spamming friend requests there.
    In addition, you give me strange vibes in general with your behaviour.

Thanks for responding Dorkkeli and I apologize it took me so long to respond,

It's true, I don't think much when I join conversations that don't include me, I didn't think it would ever be a problem so I apologize for that.

For the friend requests, that was dumb yeah, but it was not really spamming. I don't like thinking about it because it was so random and makes no sense when I do think about it and why I did it.

As for the last one about strange vibes, that one I can't say anything about, as that's just generally how you feel about me. I am sorry if I ever made you feel uncomfortable with my overly joking behavior, I probably shouldn't be like that around people who don't know me well.

Finally thanks for reviewing my app and giving feedback, even if it's negative.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya answers are good but just too many notes for me to give a +1 if ya can stay note free and reapply once the 30 days limit is up I wouldn't mind handing out a +1 but for now it's a -1 I'm afraid

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Cheeks View Post
    Ya answers are good but just too many notes for me to give a +1 if ya can stay note free and reapply once the 30 days limit is up I wouldn't mind handing out a +1 but for now it's a -1 I'm afraid
    The only note from this month was the beanbag one though, otherwise, I don't think I have any big notes. Thanks for the feedback anyways!

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately I have to echo Dorkkeli's and Big Cheeks' concerns here and -1 this.

However, your answers are good and you have clearly demonstrated your willingness to put in the effort to learn and improve whenever you've made a mistake.

That is especially evident in this app itself, you've been given a great deal of feedback and advice and you've been presented with a golden opportunity to really step up your game even further and breeze through the trial - next time you apply, in case this gets denied.

If that happens, see you then! If not, I'm confident the trial will set you all up proper.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!