Date of Incident
    January 16, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Ray

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    butterrobber202

Accused Character Name
    Hepvus

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3:15 PM EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    I was clearing weeds with another marine, then a carrier began to attack me. Me and the marine fought back, of course, and a Predator, more exactly Hepvus was watching the fight. I had to retreat to hydro because I was critically injured, and then the Pred comes and says something along the lines: "One hit and they were done Construct." Anyways, I go back with another marine to keep clearing weeds. Then I get a message(it will be shown in evidence) that I am hunted. Okay, weird, I move on to clear weeds when Hepvus appears again and tells me to tell the human to go away or he'll die. I don't do that cause the marine ran off as soon as he saw him and then he tells me "Defend yourself". He attacked me first, so I activated my self defense mechanism and fought... until I collapsed and "died". He then removed my head as a trophy, but after a talk with the elder and the other preds, knowing now he fucked up, returned my body on the Alamo then self destructed.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Maybe a warning, I don't know, I'll let the council decide that. He's a good fighter, but I left him in pain crit )

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I'm Hepvus, and yes I fucked REAL bad.

I watched Ray basically hold of an Ancient Carrier for a few minutes and was pretty impressed with him. Ray had the carrier down to the point it would've taken 1 more hit to finish it, but they both retreated at the same time.

My whole thought process was basically, "Hm yes, Synth fought good and it was impressive. Also defended alot marines from the Carrier, he's worthy of being prey." But obviously I failed to remember that Synths can't be hunted so, big fuckup on my end. I even had the honor code pulled up on my second monitor and I read through the Worthy Prey section before I targeted him. I just didn't think to check if he was unhuntable like a fool, so yeah.

i have small IQ.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting as a witness, I was the first predator that noticed the mistake, told the other predators and made the situation-aware to an Elite and Council.

That was indeed a break in the code of honor which makes synthetics unhuntables (Also they're Almayer crew.)

I would also like to point out that was the frontline, so I guess he missed the entire 'Unhuntables' part on the Code of Honor.

Please re-read it and don't just "ctrl+f" like you told me via LOOC you did not found anything about "metal" because that's not going to keep you with the whitelist if you don't read the code.
    Aida Clark - The story so far

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeleC View Post
    Posting as a witness, I was the first predator that noticed the mistake, told the other predators and made the situation-aware to an Elite and Council.

That was indeed a break in the code of honor which makes synthetics unhuntables (Also they're Almayer crew.)

I would also like to point out that was the frontline, so I guess he missed the entire 'Unhuntables' part on the Code of Honor.

Please re-read it and don't just "ctrl+f" like you told me via LOOC you did not found anything about "metal" because that's not going to keep you with the whitelist if you don't read the code.
    I did not miss out on the whole Unhuntables Section. At the time that was NOT the frontline, in any shape or form. There was a SINGLE Serpent present and maybe 3 or 4 marines clearing weeds from the beach/TFort area, excluding Ray.

I simply did not remember that Synths are Unhuntable, I'm perfectly aware that attacking anything on the Frontline is big time illegal.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to mention that was not the frontline. The main fighting was at the containers area, and the hunt took place at the west caves entrance, near the river.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be clearing this up when I get home work.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, so now that I am home from work I can wrap this report up.

butterrobber202, simply put, did indeed break the honor code. Synths cannot be hunted as they are mentioned in the honor as being as such:

Non-direct combatants. Drone-evolutions, boilers, all Almayer crew, Synthetics, etc.
    From the perspective of a Yautja, Synthetics are nothing more than fancy tools built by the human's to aid them. They hold no value as prey because they are not alive, which is why they wouldn't waste their time on them.

butterrobber202/Hepvus will be receiving a warning on their Pred WL file. Being that they're still very new to the role, I will ask the Pred community at large to please help guide him (And other new Yautja) so that mistakes like this do not happen, but also because it helps the community bond and grow together.

Report concluded.