Date of Incident
    January 17, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Cade Collins/ GA-L3

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Ray

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    EST 4:15~ (2:15 CST?)

What rule(s) were broken:
    Synthetic rule 6

Description of the incident:
    I Had involved into queen and was extremely new, and we were being flanked by marines near round end. I was trying my best to survive when I ran into the synthetic ray, Having pushed in far in front of the eastern flank around filtration. I started clawing at him, but realized he had armor piercing on his melee weapon and I was going to die. I began to run off, and Ray gave chase, I had gone down ine short corridor and was trying to get away, but ray kept coming and trying to kill me. Eventually he put me into crit, and despite a warrior and drone trying to save me, I was killed off by him. Nobody else engaged me in combat while I was running, and I was at near full health when it started.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I unfortunately cleared text of the incident, as I did not know it was a rulebreak until afterwards.

How you would punish the accused:
    Give him a stern talking to, or maybe ban on synth for a day or two.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Witness here.

Queen was running away from a swarm of marines and Ray had blocked their exit. After Ray had been attacked a few times by the Queen they whipped out the Tele Baton and started beating them to half health. Queen than runs north away from the chasing marines and the Synth and Ray gives chase to the Queen until their demise.

Also another incident earlier in the round I was dealing with a combat larva and Ray ran from the cades INTO danger while marines were there to deal with it but instead they were running away from a praetorian and Ray continued to try and kill the Larva even while it was in crit and no xenos were trying to harm the Synth in the first place.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am Ray, to explain what happened with the queen incident. I was in ETA after I revived a marine and saw the queen. Earlier I asked command if I can negotiate with the xenos a surrender, and the aCO agreed. So, I saw the queen snd started my RP. I said "Hey!". The queen started slashing me. I said something about me being friendly, but them I saw my health was at 50%. I took my telebaton out and started hitting her. After 2-3 hits marines saw what's happening, so they started shooting. She ran north and I tried to block her off. She then was blocked in a 4x4 area because she didn't realise power was out in ETA so the doors needs to be pried open. She went east and there were even more marines shooting at some other xenos and the queen got critted. Then I hit a warrior when he started slashing me. Now to answer the larva situation. I was assigned by command to do field surgery, so I took the brig's surgery tray and headed planetside. Made some surgeries until the xenos breached the Bar and I was dragging a critically wounded medic harassed by 2 runners. Then I wanted to go back quickly and take the surgery tray, but there were too many xenos that started slashing and flinging me when they saw me. I retreated and the FOB siege began. We held them off, I was assigned to drive the tank as the driver was dead. After we killed the queen and the xenos retreated, I informed command and the gunner that I need to get the surgery tray back, as it is important. I went south of the FOB and saw a larva, a drone and I think it was a warrior. I, for some reason, got my telebaton out and wanted to hit the drone, but it was on top of the larva, so I accidentally hit it. I saw the larva in crit, went to kill it but then I realized I was combat synthing, so I backed off and she lived. Now, Aracino, I can perfectly recall the boilet event, I was clearing weeds and I saw you alone, preparing a bombardment. My job as an USCM synth is to protect the marines, so I prevented you from doing any harm by hitting you maximum 2 times and you backed off. I didn't chase you like a delta unga to confirm the kill, I just went on with my weed clearing. I hope I made my actions clear on why they were made, if you have any questions I will gladly answer them!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll edit this post with the logs in a bit

The attack logs of ONLY the QUEEN and RAY
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Rays stating their intent to communicate, as well as the actual attempt, spaces between the logs are gaps in time.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Finally, the combined logs, starting from when the MARINES encountered the queen, and including Ladwhys attempts to negotiate.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I am human, and it is possible that I may have made a mistake, if either party believes something is missing from the logs, please feel free to DM me. superjo98#1797
    Last edited by superjo98; 01-18-2020 at 05:07 AM.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay looking at the logs, Ray didn't chase the queen that far. What concerns me though is testimony from Compy, who said Ray ran after the queen in front of marines. Generally, if a queen is involved, wherever she is becomes the frontlines, and synth fighting on the frontlines is a big no. What synth should be doing is heal wounded, build a safe place to go back to, not chase after the Queen to kill her or as Ray put it "block her." I've also gotten more complaints about Ray finding themselves in more combat situations.

This quote regarding a different incident also concerns me:
    I, for some reason, got my telebaton out and wanted to hit the drone, but it was on top of the larva, so I accidentally hit it. I saw the larva in crit, went to kill it but then I realized I was combat synthing, so I backed off and she lived
    Ray, you gotta think first before you act as a synth. Just because there is an opportunity to strike a xeno, doesn't mean you should do it. You're a synthetic, a support role. Your job is to heal people, build stuff, do logistics, all the other stuff, not combat.

I decided to issue Ray a heavy warning. Any further combat synthing or rule breaks will most likely result in a suspension. I get that you're new to the whitelist but these kind of slip-ups will not be tolerated.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.