User Tag List

Thread: Love on the Almayer - A CM SS13 Dating Sim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love on the Almayer - A CM SS13 Dating Sim

The year is 2120

Marines have responded to a distress beacon on the colony of Solaris Ridge.

To their unfortunate discovery they've come across a LV infested by Xenomorphs.

Although the battle was long and hard they are forced to evacuate to the Almayer and abandon the colony.

Despite this the Xenomorphs pursued the marines and board the Almayer

At the last minute a researcher was able to figure out how to use a recorder to translate the Xeno language.

With this discovery the captain of the Almayer was able to negotiate a ceasefire with the Xenomorph queen.

The marines and Xenmorphs had already been fighting for five hours and both sides were exhausted.

To everyone's surprise the battle never resumed between the two factions.

You are a marine on the Almayer who's been outside of their cryopod for 8 months because of these circumstances.

The marines have managed a ceasefire between the the Xenomorphs and because of this you've both been living in harmony.

However... So much time in space with the same people is starting to grow on you and everyone onboard.

Is it time for you to find your one?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is inspired by a project that was talked about a year ago that (i think) never went anywhere.

I decided to take on the project on my own for fun because I love this community and to teach myself basic programming.

There will be 4 love interests in the game, two of them being xenos and the other two being marines.

I'm not taking this project too seriously and because of that it's going to be pretty full of meta lines and memes.

A lot of the writing isn't just by me but my friends who are helping me with writing and programming as I have never programmed before.

Here's some screenshots that I've taken so far and sent out to various people

Annotation_2020-01-16_234503.jpg

Annotation_2020-01-16_220928.jpg

Annotation_2020-01-16_003628-1.jpg

whPEoSj.jpg

whitecouch.jpg

Here's a link to the images in full res.

This is very much an actual game that you can play and not some meme images I've thrown together with some friends.

If you want to be a part of the game I'd appreciate it if you left a post on the corresponding threads

Post here to be a minor character in the story! I'll probably just replace generic dialogue with your name!

Post here if you want to suggest yourself or other people as a male love interest for the story.

Post here if you want to suggest a female love interest or want to suggest yourself

I'll probably settle the male and love interest with a poll that I'll post on here and on the discord.

The two other love interests are going to be a Lurker and Hivelord.

Games going to be free. If you have any questions hit me up on here or on my discord Swirlykins#6540

Also also commissioned artwork looks 100x better then the sprites so if you want to flex that you paid someone money to draw your character let me know on the threads.
    Elena 'Tofu' Mei
    "The best medic USCM has to offer."

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy Mary, mother of Joseph! You've actually gone and done this insane thing. WOW. I hope I end up a minor character. Also, the art is freaking awesome and cute! This is great and horrible at the same time! Do you have a dev blog or will this be it sort of?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea. I'll probably just post any cool stuff in CM art channel.
    Elena 'Tofu' Mei
    "The best medic USCM has to offer."

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is proof that CM is the most blessed community on byond.
    Max Judge, the 45 year old slightly fat man with an unfitting action hero name.

Fred, the worrisome synth.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unclouded by delusions of morality

Garret Dalheart reporting for Duty!
    Captain Howard Dalheart Captain of the USS Almayer Deceased
    Ckey: TheDexfiles
    Joined the fight 19 Dec 2017

Current Record holder for most dead in a single OB at 25
    Sorry mates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here, I did some art for my Cargo Tech "Bullfrog." Maybe he can make an appearance.

I don't know why he looks like a scumbag.