Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Balancing Non-humans for USMC Enlistment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandalore66 View Post
    Are you just trolling me, or are you...
    You need to realize that CABAL loves playing ultimate devil's advocate for the marines (also he likes making people mad). This includes demonizing the xenos at every opportunity. In this thread that means insinuating that they're furries. If the thread was hating on girl scouts CABAL would be pointing out that a facehugger jumping someone and jamming am egg down their throat is a lot like the sales strategy for girl scout cookies.

Just realize that he can't hate xenos as much as he claims, otherwise he wouldn't be playing this game. For everything CABAL says you need to strip away the xeno hatred and examine the rest of the post. Sometimes he's just joking around/inciting without a real point, but there's usually an insightful point underneath. Just address his point and push the conversation forward.

There are certain other forum member(s) who are the same thing but for the xeno side...
    Last edited by UnwaveringGrey; 02-25-2020 at 03:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    I only dress as a Burrower, then I plant resin holes in my suit, so that Carrier can fill them. Hehe.

Both furry and scalies are the same. Benos are scalies, thus with small equation: Furry = Scalie = Beno.
    You almost got me, you bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by UnwaveringGrey View Post
    You need to realize that CABAL loves playing ultimate devil's advocate for the marines (also he likes making people mad).
    Yea, I figured. Just felt like I had to ask to make sure...