Date of Incident
    January 20, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Tom 'Sun Tzu' Dinkle

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    angryclown

Accused Character Name
    Rattigan

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    8:40 PM EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    rule 4 no griefing

Description of the incident:
    Just a standard battle you know marines versus xenos. A marine was deep in xeno turf and was trying to flee but he decides to prime a HEFA and toss it right at the marines it was blatant grief that there was no way anyone can really pinpoint very subtle thats why I'm making the report because my goodness if I was a griefer I'd operate like this tbh

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Bannerino he griefer
    Last edited by forest2001; 01-21-2020 at 10:51 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fucked up my report my BYOND ID is ImHereToHelp I am sorry also his Character name is Rattigan Volkoff wow this is embarassing sorry please edit it admin

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edited @Imheretohelp
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't have testimony or other evidence to contribute, please do not post in this report.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs pertaining to this incident:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angry_Clown has been informed of the existence of this report and he'll have until the 27th to give his side, should he choose to do so.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synth this round. I was nearby repairing the checkpoint when this occured.

I believe that multiple people reported over comms that a marine threw a grenade at the captain. Seems like others thought it wasnt an accident too.

Want to note this would have been alot worse for the marines possibly ending the push, had it not been next to the newly fixed checkpoint (and double sentries).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want to mention that I have been playing CM for a good 2 to 3 years. (Although, I haven't used the forum's), And from what I know my record is relatively clean.

In the video, I had just escaped death and was 2 tiles away from the queen. Naturally, my heart was racing and I tried to suicide bomb the xenos that were charging me, since I was just about to be captured.
    I am at the very top of his screen and my health is very low. There was no way I could have seen them in the first place, let alone line a perfect grenade toss (which surprisingly doesn't even bounce off him).
    When I primed the grenade my intent was to hide it within my backpack so I couldn't be disarmed of it.
    My vision was blurred from my low health, and xenos were actively swarming me.
    In my attempt to hide the grenade within my backpack I must have accidentally tossed it into the corner of my screen, (Right next to the backpack slot).

I can tell you now, truly, I did NOT intend, or aim for harming or killing the CO, or any other marine near them.
    I had no idea where the grenade went at the time. I thought, maybe I put it in my backpack or failed to prime it.

This was a genuine mistake, And I sincerely apologize. I hope my error can be overlooked.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Clown View Post
    I just want to mention that I have been playing CM for a good 2 to 3 years. (Although, I haven't used the forum's), And from what I know my record is relatively clean.

In the video, I had just escaped death and was 2 tiles away from the queen. Naturally, my heart was racing and I tried to suicide bomb the xenos that were charging me, since I was just about to be captured.
    I am at the very top of his screen and my health is very low. There was no way I could have seen them in the first place, let alone line a perfect grenade toss (which surprisingly doesn't even bounce off him).
    When I primed the grenade my intent was to hide it within my backpack so I couldn't be disarmed of it.
    My vision was blurred from my low health, and xenos were actively swarming me.
    In my attempt to hide the grenade within my backpack I must have accidentally tossed it into the corner of my screen, (Right next to the backpack slot).

I can tell you now, truly, I did NOT intend, or aim for harming or killing the CO, or any other marine near them.
    I had no idea where the grenade went at the time. I thought, maybe I put it in my backpack or failed to prime it.

This was a genuine mistake, And I sincerely apologize. I hope my error can be overlooked.

Ok thats really funny

I retract my report.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's not get into a habit of opening and closing reports without them actually going through the intended review process.

But as far as this case goes, Angry_Clown's history is pretty clean and their story is plausible enough that I'm inclined to believe it was in fact a mistake.

Resolved; no action taken.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.